New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
View Poll Results: Should I get electric cut-outs
Yes
0%
No
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

The Nub

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Default The Nub

i got a 2005 silverado LS crew cab short wide with the 5.3 325. i need some input on something. i took off my crossover and replaced the gaskets over the headers. i bought new pace setter 1.5 out to 2.5 with a black finish. i turned my truck on with just headers and without the sensors in. now it runs all jacked up. so from containment valve i bought new SS catalytic convertors round with mirror steel finish and heat shield. universal H pipe and the flowmaster U-fit exhaust kit. i'm going for true duals all 2.5 back to 3 in tips. i have two problems though which i need some input on. the fuel tank on the left side eliminates any pipe going down that side. i want two mufflers tucked in that tiny space on the passenger side. i don't wanna crossover into one muffler. that's why i got rid of the y-pipe. i need some help with this. on the mufflers, best i can find is the 44 flowmasters. they're are 4 inch thick, high. and i ran the motos with out the sensors, just headers, shorties.now it runs all jacked up. its all electrical with the fuel air ratio. now when i install this stuff and put the sensors back in. will it reset itself? and two should i throw in electric cutouts?