Truck Forums

Truck Forums (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/new-member-area-4/)
-   -   PUTC.com Members (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/new-member-area-4/putc-com-members-18560/)

VMax2007 06-03-2012 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Breathing Borla (Post 76486)
congrats V, I know you really wanted one of those and your hard worked paid off.

I guess truck racing just seems kinda slow now, LOL.

I need a modded turbo supra now:D

Yeah, I am thinking of leaving my tune for driveability, but putting the stock shift servo back in and putting some meats back on it. It's a "Grandpa truck" now anyway with the topper on it.

Yes, you will need plenty of mods on a Supra to beat my stock Vette. Why not just get a Vette and mod it and be even faster? :cool:

Breathing Borla 06-03-2012 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by VMax2007 (Post 76487)
Yeah, I am thinking of leaving my tune for driveability, but putting the stock shift servo back in and putting some meats back on it. It's a "Grandpa truck" now anyway with the topper on it.

Yes, you will need plenty of mods on a Supra to beat my stock Vette. Why not just get a Vette and mod it and be even faster? :cool:

truth is, I won't be getting anything. we are set for vehicles for now. Wife has cr-v, I have my truck. We keep our owners vehicles for 5 years so my tundra still has a ways to go till I'm in the market again. It will be another 1/2 ton though, no cars.

too bad with our crap weather for a large part of the year, you won't be able to drive the rocket very much in the winter.

you have room in the garage for the wife honda, the truck, and the vette.

if not, i know who will be living outside, LOL. you'll be using that nice remote start daily...:D

Breathing Borla 06-03-2012 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by VMax2007 (Post 76487)

nothing wrong at all with a vette, but I just am partial to the supra, I really like that car. pretty darn good stock performance for a 93 with a 3liter motor and handled awesome.

VMax2007 06-03-2012 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Breathing Borla (Post 76489)
nothing wrong at all with a vette, but I just am partial to the supra, I really like that car. pretty darn good stock performance for a 93 with a 3liter motor and handled awesome.

Yeah, doesn't surprise me that "pretty darn good" is good enough for you, after all, you drive a Tundra. :p

To each his own as they say. ;)

I do love the handling of this car. With the Z51 performance pkg, it basically handles like a Z06. .98g lat acc. It's a blast in the twisties, just got back from 100 mile cruise. :cool:

Breathing Borla 06-04-2012 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by VMax2007 (Post 76491)
Yeah, doesn't surprise me that "pretty darn good" is good enough for you, after all, you drive a Tundra. :p

couldn't help it could you. You must be having tundra bashing withdrawal after not being able to post on PUTC;)

Worf 06-06-2012 05:49 PM

welcome to the site guys !!