News, Updates & Announcements Stop in here to get the latest on TF happenings! Just take a look.

Check this out - Tailgate Switch - Gatesaver

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Beginner
Thumbs up Check this out - Tailgate Switch - Gatesaver

Do you have a tonneau cover on the bed of your truck? If so, the Tailgate Switch - GateSaver is for you! Have you ever done any of the following:

Have you ever mistakenly forgot to put your tailgate up after getting something out of the bed of your truck?
OR
Have you ever left your tailgate down and mistakenly backed into something that you shouldn't have?
OR
Have you ever been going down the road or highway and
realized you left your tailgate down and all your priceless possessions are now all over the road or gone?

The Tailgate Switch - GateSaver is the perfect solution to your problem or will make the perfect gift! Purchase and install (easy installation directions included) a GateSaver, so you won't have anymore issues with your tailgate. The Tailgate Switch - GateSaver will remind you every time your tailgate is down, so you will be able to "Protect Your Truck and Protect Investments"!! It doesn't matter what the year/make/model of your truck is, the Tailgate Switch - GateSaver is the perfect solution to
"Protect Your Truck
and

Protect Your Investments"!!
ONLY $29.99 plus shipping and handling!!

Last edited by ttinnovations; 12-10-2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Adding price!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Administrator

Innovative

Old 12-08-2012, 06:29 AM

Ok I just did a Google search and no one will tell the price. So that is telling me they want maga bucks for it. That's why I have a trailer.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:52 PM

Looking out the back window when you are backing up is always a good idea too, or like me, I just leave my tailgate off the truck.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by ttinnovations

Have you ever mistakenly forgot to put your tailgate up after getting something out of the bed of your truck?
OR
Have you ever left your tailgate down and mistakenly backed into something that you shouldn't have?

I can't say I have ever done any of those things, but it sometimes crosses my mind while I'm driving down the road.
I guess cuz I've done it while I use to deliver bottled water. Hole skid of water landed all over the street
Being a commercial truck driver I should have known better. Now I make it a habit to walk around the truck be for getting in

Old 12-09-2012, 10:56 AM

Yup, always walk around your truck. Its actully a rule where I work at. i got in the habit growing up. I was the oldest of nine, so you never knew what was behind you. plus, my truck growing up never had a tailgate, so i got in the habit of strapping everything down, and still do today, even with a tailgate. I don't like shuff sliding around.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Beginner
Default Tailgate Switch - GateSaver

If you visit the website www.tailgateswitch.com - the GateSaver is only $29.99 plus shipping and handling!! Its a very inexpensive product that is well worth the price!! It will save you money and "Protect Your Truck and Protect Your Investment" if you did any of the things mentioned in the ad.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Beginner

Originally Posted by ItBeMe
Ok I just did a Google search and no one will tell the price. So that is telling me they want maga bucks for it. That's why I have a trailer.
The price of the Tailgate Switch - GateSaver is $29.99 plus shipping and handling. You can view the website at www.tailgateswitch.com

Old 12-10-2012, 10:37 PM

Or you could go to Lowes, and get a push switch for 59 cents, a roll of 16 gauge wire for $2.59, and a beeper alarm for $3.99. There, grand total $7.17.

Old 12-11-2012, 06:29 AM

Ok that is the tailgate switch. How much is the tailgate saver.

Quick Reply: Check this out - Tailgate Switch - Gatesaver