Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

Cool Project for Kids Interested in Trucks

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Beginner
Default Cool Project for Kids Interested in Trucks

Hi. This is my first post here. I know this looks suspicious, but I'm not a spam bot and I am not vested with any profits from the project. I am just a third party who found a cool project and wants to help get the word out to people I think will care about it.

A guy called Dave Berg wants to formalise the game of spotting various different vehicles during a car ride and awarding points for each sighting like it's a sports game. I know some folks in my country play this game as cricket with each child on a different team. Dave wants to make a baseball variant. He's asking for $25 for a game book with artwork, score pads, rules, etc. It's going to be a nice looking book that will make a great travel game. He hopes to raise $3000 in total to cover publishing. It's on Kickstarter at the moment at (link deleted by staff). He misspelt the name of the project, but his heart is in the right place.

Yes, this is technically advertising, but it's word of mouth for a lone, creative guy. He's really open to suggestions for new rewards (I suggested t-shirts). There's no big corporation involved. This isn't a scam. He's not trying to grab your credit card details or mobile phone number. I have no affiliation with him other than backing the project for $75 myself. I hope you'll consider it as I imagine everyone here loves trucks and would like their children to share that interest.

Thank-you.

Last edited by Mr_Shamrock; 04-28-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Advertisement
Old 07-27-2012, 01:25 AM
Banned

Now days small kids are been very interested in such type of activities and it is good way to involve in such type of activities.