Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

Intro (check out my truck!), + Vote For my Sis? (Model Search)

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 07:31 AM
Default Intro (check out my truck!), + Vote For my Sis? (Model Search)

Hey guys... My name is Branden, Im form Vancouver, BC, Canada... HEard about this forum through another local forum...

I drive a 1992 Mazda b2200, lowered, buncha custom stuff done.. Fully built engien and custom turbo kit, puts about 260 hp to the rear wheels at 10psi on a VERY small turbo ... (the setup is also for sale )

Here is a pic of my baby

Just thought I would introduce myself to the site, and I will share my knowledge vast in some parts limited in other but I love learning.... I will also frequent the classifieds ....

And the second part of the title, which most people will probably be interested in... Mods, I am not trying to spam in any way... Actually I wouldn't even pst this except 3 reasons lol... 1st; My sister asked me for the help, 2nd; Theres is 1 week left in this competition and she is in 2nd place 3rd; The competition encourages the spreading of the word, and did I mention if she wins she and my mom get flown to New Zealand and I have the house too myself!!

So yeah her name is Nikki, she's 18... She's been into modelling and acting for a few years now... She is currently looking to buy a car, so who knows she might make an account here lol, I'm trying to teach her not to be one of the typical model type girls who knows nothing about there own cars... She has done print adds, commercials, car shows, fashion shows, I really dont know, just basically alot of stuff...

The competition is an international model search and ends July 31st.... So I will put the links to two of my sister websites, then if you like what you see and would liek to vote for her... Or of course anyone else for that matter I will post up the voting instructions...

Oh and I wouldnt even agree to hleping her if I wasn't so used to hearing things about her especially form my good friends lol... Take ite asy guys and leave a reply if you vote and your feedback I will show her oyur replies...

Branden

Nikki's Website

Nikki's Model Locate

*****Voting Instructions******

Copy/paste the below address into your browser... (sorry for the hassle, the competition people dont like direct links to there page for some reason...)

nzsbdirectory.co.nz/NZSB_Models_Images_Page6.html

And if you would like to vote for her... She is model #52... Nickname Sassy... Second model on Page 6....

Take it easy and thanks again guys...

Old 07-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Intro (check out my truck!), + Vote For my Sis? (Model Search)

i mentioned at mazda forum....your links dont seem to work...?

but welcome aboard either way!

Old 07-26-2005, 06:46 AM
Default RE: Intro (check out my truck!), + Vote For my Sis? (Model Search)

Thanks patrick, sorry man Ima dumbass
Heres the fixed ones

Nikkis Model Locate

Nikki's Website

Old 08-01-2005, 05:15 AM
Default Thanks for the support!

I wanted to say Hello to all of you who supported me and wanted to be the one to post the results for - The "Face of 2005". I also wanted to let you know that you guys have been really great and if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t of done so well.

I came in third place with the 1st & 2nd place going to Emily and Sheridyn from Australia.

1st Place Emily (Australia) Votes 31,332
2nd Place Sheridyn (Australia) Votes 30,995
3rd Place Nikki (Canada) Votes 30,113

You can go to the website below to see the winner and the top 30.

http://www.nzsbdirectory.co.nz/NZSB...tion_Promo.html

Thanks so much to all of you who took the time to vote for me, I really appreciate it. [sm=icon_rock.gif] Your support was fantastic. I would also like to give a very special thanks to my bro, Branden who helped me out so much. I’ve read all the posts and he took a lot of heat but he kept posting anyway. You’re the best Branden [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Thanks again, Nikki [sm=smiley20.gif]