Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

Latest Movies....

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 07:26 AM
TruckForum Addict
Default Latest Movies....

Okay so I thought I'd say I saw Indiana Jones the other day and I thought it was pretty good. Although it was FAR out there in the realm of "what the heck?", it was funny and very entertaining.

Also have seen Iron Man twice! That's the best movie I've ever seen. "Some people call you the Da Vinci of our time" "That's rediculous I don't paint". "What do you say to your other nickname the merchant of death?" "That's not bad..."

What did ya'll think about these? Also I can't wait for The Incredible Hulk and The Dark Knight to come out.

Old 05-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Default RE: Latest Movies....

I quit going to the local cinemas.... my Ex-girlfrind works there. [:'(] I know if I ever get withing sight of her I have to hear a life story, so I haven't bothered.

I want to go see Harold and Kumar, and Ironman, but I heard Indiana Jones was too far out there with the space monkeys and the crystal alien heador whatever. lol

Old 05-29-2008, 11:23 AM
TruckForum Addict

Yeah it is pretty "OUT THERE" for sure. When I was watching it I was like what the heck?! Then I recalled all of the other Indiana Jones movies are the same way so I was like "Oh.... right", LOL! So when you put it into it's proper perspective, it isn't abnormal for an Indiana Jones movie.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:26 PM

I'm also looking foreward to "The Love Guru" with Mike Myers. I think it will be kind of a replacement for Austin Powers. Its guaranteed to be good! Its looks kinda stupid, but then again, Austin Powers was stupid. lol

Old 05-30-2008, 02:01 AM

Iron Man kicked so much ***.... It was awesome. I've been scheming to get a few of my buddies to go watch it again, but they're all tied up with their 'girlfriends' and their 'hobbies'.

Honestly, wtf?

Oh, I cannot wait, simply cannot wait until the new batman comes out. I swear, I will fight 40 unwashed, gangly, pimple faced teenagers to be at the head of the line to purchase tickets. No one is a bigger fan of Batman than me.

I would crap my pants if they somehow brought Liam Neeson back. He was almost the whole focus of 'Begins'. W00t!

Old 05-30-2008, 07:31 AM
TruckForum Addict

Yeah I'm kinda angry they pushed The Dark Knight forward to July and bumped The Incredible Hulk up in it's place but oh well. They're both going to be awesome so it's all good. I've seen Iron Man twice and I had considered watching it again, LOL!

Anyone seen Jumper? That has already come and gone in the theater but I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD. It was AWESOME in the theater. For those of you who haven't seen it, basically there are people who can teleport to pretty much anywhere in the world. There are also people who since mideval times have taken it upon themselves to exterminate the "jumpers". They are called "paladins". Basically they are waring against eachother in the movie. VERY cool, lotsa action and fighting!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:02 AM

Jumper is also nice but Ironman is the best movie this year for now.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:26 PM
TruckForum Addict

I just watched National Treasure 2 the other day. It sucked. It's just intrigueing enough to keep you watching it but they don't let you try to figure anything out. It's like they are giving you these clues all throughout the movie but you have to be a 20 year student of history or something to get any of them.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:10 AM

have you wacth girl next door. the girl in that movie is really beautiful. where do you download movies?

Old 06-03-2008, 07:21 AM
TruckForum Addict

I don't download movies. I either watch them in the theater, rent them, or buy them. No cheating going on here.

And no I haven't seen The Girl Next Door. Sounds like a chick flick.

Quick Reply: Latest Movies....