Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

Michigan Lemon Law Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 11:06 PM
Default Michigan Lemon Law Help

Howdy Folks...newbie here and I wish it were under better circumstances.

I purchased a new 2007 Silverado Classic 1500 4WD Ext Cab in September of 2006 and I have had a slew of problems with the truck.

The first was with the paint and I have had both doors repainted twice...I had to get GM involved as the dealer did such a poor job on the repaint that it looks terrible. They convinced GM that the paint is to their standard and I have to deal with it. No big deal but I was mad when the punk at the dealership told me they were "done" dealing with me...I expected that from a salesman...the papers are signed...get out!

Anyhow...now the truck has developed a vibration and I had it in once and they road forced the tires and it still vibrates...I see where this is headed and I am preparing for a long fight with the service department. The truck goes back in Friday for more troubleshooting on the vibration...and also the temp. sensor which just took a dump also.

Does anyone out there have any recommendations regaring lemon law in Michigan? Do I have to be dealing with the dealer who bought the truck or just a GM Dealership?

I purchased the truck 70 miles away and have been dealing with the local dealer since the paint fiasco with the selling dealer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Old 01-18-2007, 10:02 PM
Default RE: Michigan Lemon Law Help

Go to Google and check out michigan lemon laws. fill out the questionaie for a free eval on line. good luck don't give up!!