Need a New Truck? - Truck Forums

Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

Old 04-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Beginner

Default Need a New Truck?

I recall truck ads from either the late 80s or early 90s that featured a pickup flattened by various objects. I seem to remember one being a giant log, and another being an I-beam. I would have been in my early to mid teens at the time and it is pretty fuzzy, but I think they were either Chevy or GMC ads. I am sure the tagline on the ads was "Need a New Truck?"

I was thinking about this and spent hours scouring old pickup ads on YouTube trying to find them.

Does anyone else remember these commercials, or am I loosing my mind? Perhaps they were Canada only ads and, therefore, less known and less likely to be on YouTube. If anyone can remember the make and the year, I would appreciate it, or, even better, provide a link.

Thanks

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new to the forums, not new to car mods but am new to truck mods GO0|3ER Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 13 07-21-2010 01:21 AM
new here. need tips my,"new," '90 Sierra 1-ton bucket truck.... DennisT Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 2 03-24-2009 09:59 AM
New Truck, Need Wheels! Black Ten Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 1 01-12-2009 11:23 PM
New Truck need help styler Toyota Tundra 1 04-07-2008 08:46 PM
NEW TRUCK NEED HELP bulachip Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 4 08-15-2007 12:50 PM