Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

Ratchet Strap Questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 06:23 PM
Beginner
Default Ratchet Strap Questions

How you all organize or store your ratchet straps? I find it is pain to coil them up every time and always come unraveled...and then they gets kinks and take forever to straighten out. Any almost everyone else I know has the same issue...

Let me know your thoughts here, or if you would be so kind please take a quick survey at the following link (11 questions and less than 2 minutes). A couple friends and myself are trying to develop a product to solve this problem. No personal info needed unless you want to give it, we are just trying to do a little research.

www.kwiksurveys.com?u=ratchetstrap

I look forward to hearing how other people deal with their ratchet straps clusters...

Old 01-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Chevrolet/GMC, Racing, Recreational Forum Moderator

I use straps a few times a week and it is a pain to keep them orgainzed. I am currently keeping them in a large tool bag wrapped up and tied with a small bungee to keep them from unraveling. It is one of those things that you have to stay on top off each and every time you use them or you'll be cursing trying to pull one strap out for sure. The small adjustable bungee's with the ball on them (I think they are meant to secure a tarp) is the best thing I have found so far.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Beginner

I currently store my tie-downs wrapped up in the back up my jeep, but it really doesn't take long for them to turn into a mess. A couple of friends and I are looking into simply try to find and create a better way to store and organize the tie downs that we use.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:52 AM
Beginner

then did you find any way for storing it in that way if yes then inform me also my friend.

Last edited by Mr_Shamrock; 02-29-2012 at 06:58 AM.