Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

Who's your team!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Administrator
Default Who's your team!?!?!?!?

Alright guys, It's high time that we get pumped for FOOTBALL!!!!! The American kind too, where they hit people in the fall and kill people in the offseason. I've got the DVR revved up and ready for everything I'm gonna miss and I've got my UofM season tickets lined up along with my tailgating gear.

Who are your teams???

Detroit Lions and University of Michigan Wolverines for me

Attached Thumbnails Who's your team!?!?!?!?-nfl_detroit_lions_2.jpg   Who's your team!?!?!?!?-university-michigan_logo.jpg  
Old 08-26-2009, 10:06 PM
General Truck/Classifieds Forum Moderator

The MIGHTY Minnesota Vikings (and Brett Farve.......HAHAHAHA) and the Mighty Mizzou Tigers

Old 08-27-2009, 07:07 AM
Chevrolet/GMC, Racing, Recreational Forum Moderator

Come on is there any other team...

and I am an alumni not a bandwagon jumper!!!!!!
Can you say REPEAT!!!!!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Who's your team!?!?!?!?-gator-head.jpg  
Old 08-27-2009, 07:10 AM
Chevrolet/GMC, Racing, Recreational Forum Moderator

And I can't forget my other team...

Name:  dolphinschick.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  1.5 KB

Please no comments about my wife!

Go Fins!!!!!

Old 09-10-2009, 05:43 PM

you wish it was your wife lol.

GO Buckeyes! We should have an ok season but it will not be anything special. IMHO, lucky to win the big ten with the way Penn State looks. I will still be at as many games as possible. Driving from..... yes..... michigan!

And the not so mighty Cleveland Browns...

Old 09-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Administrator

You make me sick!

An update, Lions are 3-1 in the preseason and if you didn't notice, UOFM BLEW AWAY WMU 31-7 in the home opener. Going up against a Notre Dame team that just came off of a shutout will be the true test, but I'm not worried.

Please tell me that someone saw Robinson drop the snap, pick it up, run the wrong way, turn around, break 3 tackles and run it in! He and Forcier are gonna be invincible

Old 09-11-2009, 06:22 PM

Wow is all I am going to say. I am totally for rooting for your team no matter what but come on man lets be realistic here. They beat..... yes, Western Mich, not even the best MAC team in the state. They are obviously better than last year but still not there yet. As you said this week will be the test (for OSU as well). Oh and yes I did see Robinson and Forcier they look like they may be very good but i don't know about invincible.

And don't even get me started on the Lions... they will win more than last year (if you don't remember 0) but they again will not be great. Oh an just a little fact, last year they were 4-0 in the preseason. Not to mention it is the preseason which means and shows nothing.

Sorry if I came off like an a-hole but I live in the Detroit area and I hear this stuff all day long and it drives me nuts. Keep being an awesome fan but please be realistic. You notice I am not saying OSU will beat USC and Penn State and win the National title. Now is that a possibility, well yes i guess so, but will it happen? No way! Like I said before they will be luck to beat Penn State and win the Big Ten.

That said Buckeye fans that do the same thing annoy me just as much if not more. So it is nothing personal.