Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Its a Saturn you can kick the doors and it runs on love!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Default Its a Saturn you can kick the doors and it runs on love!!

Heres one not my truck but i do blow the doors off one of the fastest civics in the area after this they went and got a moded Mustang I tore him up to. By the way the camera is in the civic

Old 02-12-2008, 12:06 AM
TruckForum Addict
Default RE: Its a Saturn you can kick the doors and it runs on love!!

That's pretty cool, can't really tell what's going on though. That's why night race films suck to me. You know something really cool is happening, but you can only perceive like 5% of it.

Old 02-13-2008, 03:47 PM

Yep night vids do suck. but this ones more about the sound than anything i mean it wasnt much of a race and we both new it wouldnt be. Thats the middle of second gear. I just love the sound of my supercharger.

Funny story I was driving in the rain one day and gave it some gas let off and hit it again (spinning the tires) and it kind of sounded like a police siren and 2 cars pulled over and looked all around for a cop or emergency vehicle

Old 02-14-2008, 12:11 AM
TruckForum Addict

That figures, my sound card is broke so I couldn't actually here it.... which explains why I wasn't exactly impressed. LOL, sorry

Old 04-02-2008, 12:20 PM

I beat a V6 Mustang in my Saturn the other day with my freshly re-built and bored motor. Punk kid thought he was something hot until he got beat by a plastic 4-banger running on all engine! Can't wait for the turbo! That should put me around 300hp!!

Funny part was I wasnt even looking for a race. I accidentally popped the new clutch (hard to get used too) and spun the tires. Ooppps.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:57 PM
TruckForum Addict

LOL, I didn't realize Saturns had such a following. I wouldn't mind having one of the new Ion Redlines or Skys though.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:59 PM

The Sky's are pretty sweet im thinking about selling my Redline to get one. They are rear wheel drive. Ive done about evey thing to stop the wheel hop I get at the strip

Old 04-03-2008, 09:15 AM
TruckForum Addict

You've done traction bars, polyurethane mounts/bushings, grippier tires, played with the tire pressures, had a fat guy sit on the hood, and all? The SRT-4s don't seem to have much trouble withwheel hop and some of those guys arepushing 500hp. Course they're problem is the engines pop too easily.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:31 PM

I was making and selling motor mounts for a wile tried drag radios and fabed up my own traction bars. I also made chrome molly frame stiffeners. And I have 3 torque dampeners. The fat guy would jiggle to much and gross everybody out LOL. It spins no mater what ever from a 40 roll of course my rev limiter is set at 8200rpms so I drop it into 2nd at 40.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:23 AM
TruckForum Addict

Dang man! All the way to 40mph in first gearin a 4 banger? LOL!

Quick Reply: Its a Saturn you can kick the doors and it runs on love!!