Truck Forums

Truck Forums (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/)
-   Vehicles for Sale (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/vehicles-sale-57/)
-   -   01 Chevy Tahoe- LOADED! Must Check Out! (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/vehicles-sale-57/01-chevy-tahoe-loaded-must-check-out-3785/)

SkiBandit015 07-18-2007 04:30 PM

01 Chevy Tahoe- LOADED! Must Check Out!

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
[center]5.3L V8 Vortec Engine

I am selling my 2001 Chevy Tahoe. The truck is immaculate; best looking truck I have seen around my area. The engine has almost 115,000 on it but brand new injectors and all top end gaskets and o-rings were replaced last month. Injectors flushed every service and she runs like a charm. I put a brand new Eaton Posi rear-end in at 113,500 and a new tranny was put in at 85,000. I've provided an overview of what the truck has to offer below- really is the best looking truck, especially Tahoe, I've seen around! It is the forest green metallic paint with a clear metallic coat added for its extra shine- very sharp.

E-Mail me for pictures- HKYKID15@maine.rr.com
or Phone- 1-207-749-3939

Basic Aftermarket Accessories:

 20”Chrome American Racing rims with Goodyear Eagle LS tires-------$3,000
 Chrome Billet Grill--------------------------------------------------------------------$150
 Chrome Front Valence---------------------------------------------------------------$250
 Chrome Door Handles and Accessories-------------------------------------------$280
 Chrome Nerf Bars (Running Boards)---------------------------------------------$300
 Altezza Rear Lights-------------------------------------------------------------------$180
 Clear Corner Light Lens--------------------------------------------------------------$80
 Remote Starter-------------------------------------------------------------------------$100
 K&N Cold Air Intake----------------------------------------------------------------$180
 Gibson Cat-Back Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster Muffler------------------$600
 Gibson Headers------------------------------------------------------------------------$800
 Complete Wood Grain Interior----------------------------------------------------$120
 Aftermarket HID- Style lighting--------------------------------------------------$150
 Pioneer Touch screen LCD/DVD/Audio screen in front----------------------$900
 Audiovox DVD Players in rear headrests--------------------------------------$1,750
 Rockford Phosgate Audio System w/ 8” JL Audio Subwoofer built-in--$2,500
 2 Amplifiers powering subwoofer, speakers, tweeters, and LCD/DVD Screens---------------------------------------------------------------------------------$900

Total Price of Accessories*: $12,240

KBB value's truck at $13,750 without any of these accessories.

*Prices do NOT include installation pricing

I would like to try to get $19,500 obo, much time and money put into this great macine.

Thank you very much and feel free to contact me with any questions!