Vehicles for Sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

01 Chevy Tahoe- LOADED! Must Check Out!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Default 01 Chevy Tahoe- LOADED! Must Check Out!

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
[center]5.3L V8 Vortec Engine

I am selling my 2001 Chevy Tahoe. The truck is immaculate; best looking truck I have seen around my area. The engine has almost 115,000 on it but brand new injectors and all top end gaskets and o-rings were replaced last month. Injectors flushed every service and she runs like a charm. I put a brand new Eaton Posi rear-end in at 113,500 and a new tranny was put in at 85,000. I've provided an overview of what the truck has to offer below- really is the best looking truck, especially Tahoe, I've seen around! It is the forest green metallic paint with a clear metallic coat added for its extra shine- very sharp.

E-Mail me for pictures- HKYKID15@maine.rr.com
or Phone- 1-207-749-3939

Basic Aftermarket Accessories:

οƒ˜ 20”Chrome American Racing rims with Goodyear Eagle LS tires-------$3,000
οƒ˜ Chrome Billet Grill--------------------------------------------------------------------$150
οƒ˜ Chrome Front Valence---------------------------------------------------------------$250
οƒ˜ Chrome Door Handles and Accessories-------------------------------------------$280
οƒ˜ Chrome Nerf Bars (Running Boards)---------------------------------------------$300
οƒ˜ Altezza Rear Lights-------------------------------------------------------------------$180
οƒ˜ Clear Corner Light Lens--------------------------------------------------------------$80
οƒ˜ Remote Starter-------------------------------------------------------------------------$100
οƒ˜ K&N Cold Air Intake----------------------------------------------------------------$180
οƒ˜ Gibson Cat-Back Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster Muffler------------------$600
οƒ˜ Gibson Headers------------------------------------------------------------------------$800
οƒ˜ Complete Wood Grain Interior----------------------------------------------------$120
οƒ˜ Aftermarket HID- Style lighting--------------------------------------------------$150
οƒ˜ Pioneer Touch screen LCD/DVD/Audio screen in front----------------------$900
οƒ˜ Audiovox DVD Players in rear headrests--------------------------------------$1,750
οƒ˜ Rockford Phosgate Audio System w/ 8” JL Audio Subwoofer built-in--$2,500
οƒ˜ 2 Amplifiers powering subwoofer, speakers, tweeters, and LCD/DVD Screens---------------------------------------------------------------------------------$900

Total Price of Accessories*: $12,240

KBB value's truck at $13,750 without any of these accessories.

*Prices do NOT include installation pricing

I would like to try to get $19,500 obo, much time and money put into this great macine.

Thank you very much and feel free to contact me with any questions!