Vehicles for Sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2005 Dodge PowerWagon

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Default 2005 Dodge PowerWagon

.:.:. FOR SALE .:.:.
=====================

2005 Dodge PowerWagon:
* - regular cab w/ 8' bed
* - <8000 miles
* - 5-speed automatic
* - deluxe cloth interior w/ carpeted floor
* - power drivers seat
* - heated mirrors w/ rear defrost
* - pw, pl, ps, pb/abs, etc...

Aftermarket Accessories:
* - PowerWagon below-the-rail bedliner (dealer-installed)
* - Mopar RockRails (dealer-installed)
* - DeeZee diamond-plate bed rails (owner-installed)
* - DeeZee diamond-plate mud flaps (owner-installed)

A little over a year ago, I went and bought myself quite possibly the coolest truck I have ever seen/driven: a jet-black 2005 PowerWagon. A Ram 1500 ST is overkill for any of my "trucking" needs, so it goes without saying that this is too. But I was/am young, had the money, and wanted something part utilitarian and part, well, 'toy'. I expect most of the folks reading this post can relate. :-)

Anyway, since this time, I have 1) gotten married 2) bought yet another vehicle (both more practical and boring) and 3) started some home renovations that I under-budgeted for. Needless to say, I'm not so sure I have the time or money to fully enjoy this beautiful truck anymore. With the exception of the occasional drive to Home Depot, it has spent the last six months sitting still. I had it "off-road" once when I was on a beach vacation last year, but other than that, it has been mostly paved streets. There are no dents, dings, scratches, etc... on any of the rocker panels, guards, rockrails - everything still has the factory powder-coating on it. Even under the hood, the truck truly is in 'showroom' condition.

The largest problem I am facing is that I really don't know what the market value is. The sticker was ~$40k, and I have about $1k tied up in accessories. How much did it depreciate over 8000 miles and 1 year? I have no idea (and neither does NADA or KBB). I'm well aware that I stand to lose some money in this transaction, but I am NOT willing to grab my ankles for you. :-) That being said, if you are seriously looking for a PowerWagon, and are able to make me a FAIR offer, you have the opportunity to save thousands over a new one.

When the weather clears up, I will get some pictures posted. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know. Also, I'm located in the western-PA area - if you want to see the truck in person, please contact me to make arrangements:

TagsToy (at) gmail (dot) com