Automotive Parts for sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

"YEAH IT'LL BEAT A HEMI" Stickers and Tshirts

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Default "YEAH IT'LL BEAT A HEMI" Stickers and Tshirts

Well, the stickers are back! I've had a ton of people asking about these, so I ran another batch. The photo above is of one of the stickers on my truck. These stickers do NOT have the solid background that the last ones had - they are digitally printed, individually cut letters!

The T-shirts will take a few weeks to complete, so for the time being I will be accepting payment on a pre-order basis. I'll replace the above picture with one that is more precise as soon as possible. I'll be accepting ONLY the following forms of payment: PayPal, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, and Cash. If you would like either of the above items, please EMAIL me (mozecollins@gmail.com) - this will enable myself and the purchaser to keep a condensed record of who ordered what, when they paid, and when it shipped. Payment via PayPal can be made to the same email address.

The stickers will be available for $10 each and the T-shirts will be available for $20 each. For anyone purchasing a T-shirt and a sticker together, there will be a combined discount price of $25. All prices INCLUDE shipping. Additional discounts are mentioned below.

If anyone has any questions, either post here or feel free to email me. I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking!

To simplify things, please copy and paste the information below into an email and fill in the blanks:

I would like to purchase the following number of items:

Sticker(s): @ $10 for the 1st one and $7 for each additional:
T-Shirt(s): @ $20 for the 1st one and $15 for each additional:
Sticker & T-Shirt Combo: @ $25 for EACH T-shirt and sticker purchased:

My T-Shirt size is (M, LG, XL, XXL):
I saw these items on the following site:
My member name on the above site is:
I would like to make payment by (PayPal, Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Check):
My name and mailing address is as follows (be PRECISE - I am NOT responsible for lost mail):

Other comments: