Automotive Parts for sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: B2200 - Built Engine, Custom Turbo, Full Swap -- HUGE Price Drop, NOW with Pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 07:28 AM
Default FS: B2200 - Built Engine, Custom Turbo, Full Swap -- HUGE Price Drop, NOW with Pics!!

Full Swap!! HUGE PRICE DROP... Now with pics!!!! (swap only, not the chassis)

FOr Carbed or FI trucks

2.2 L

~Fully built engine, nothing stock, low comp pistons, O-ring block, Turbo-regrind Cam, Stainless Steel Valves etc... (5 thousand+ invested on building engine internals alone!!) Less than 15k km's on engine!!
^Built by Wilson at CT Performance

[[Valve cover gasket, head - exhaust mani gasket, exhaust mani - turbo gasket, were all replaced as well as the seal for the oil pruessure sender... All jsut done in past couple weeks ]]
Also oil change and block shampooed last week!

~Custom Turbo Kit -
Stainless Charge Piping, FMIC, Turbo XS BOV, 3" Intake pipe, Oil Catch Can, Custom Downpipe...Turbo= CT-series .. .ETC!!

~^ This engine and kit is in my 1992 mazda b2200, it RIPS... All of everything is custom made and fitted by wilson at CT Performance... There is SO much MORE included that I can't think of off the top of my head, passed aircare with flying colors 3 weeks ago...

~When dynoed, ran 260 RWHP~

~5 Speed Manual Transmission : NO grinds, Centerforce Clutch
I will include the Engine harness and ECU, therefore if oyu have a Carbed truck it will plug right in because on the mazda's the carbed trucks have there own ecu

Literally Thousands invested...But I need something different, more stock ...

-5500 obo for everything...
~~~NOW ASKING 3,500$... HUGE DROP~~~~

~If you are interested contact me and we could work something out... Also may possibly part out...

Throw this right in your truck and you are good to go... The only thing issing is an SAFC, which I can sell too

----------
You could buy a shell for cheap throw this engine/setup/swap in and you have a truck tearing up the streets :-D Faster, more fun and unique as hell compared to your average turbo civic or turbo 240

For example currently in the buysell ..

[[[[ 1989 MAZDA B2200, mtr seized, body in gd shape, $800 obo, Tel: 604-536-8788 ]]]]

-A quick look around and I find a stock engine going for about 1600$... thats just the engine (b2200 stock), not the swap, nothing turbo, jus tplain less than 100hp lol)
--------

Located in Vancouver, BC, Canada

PM me, email me at dasiccness@hotmail.com or call 604-505-3154
Branden

PICTURES: