Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

89 Silverado Swap.. you want hp?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Default 89 Silverado Swap.. you want hp?

Whats up people I posted a few times and been working on my truck for a while now. I finally got it running right and took it out last night only to crack the stock tranny! Here is the deal, if you live in NY and want to make your truck a beast I am looking to make mine stock and more streetable. The truck has the 406ci 4 bolt main, cam, roller, holley double pumper, accell distributer, holley aluminum heads, hooker headers motor has less then 100 miles on the build and has to be pumping out close to 450 to the wheels and flet like it wanted to lift the tires off the ground when I nailed it, that is what probably cracked the tranny lol drove the truck home and no more reverse in the tranny. SO here is the deal......

If you live in NY and have a chevy drivetrain that is stock a few mods are ok and can do the swap then we can make a trade! Im looking for a Iroc TPI setup or basically any set up that can make my truck a more daily driver then a weekend beast then shoot me an email. My truck is located in Rockland County , New City NY 10956. I am also selling just the motor and tranny for $3500 (really just the motor but I will have no use for the tranny so you can have it) The motor is still in my truck and can be demonstrated, starts up runs, idles, and can go into drive but no reverse.
email me at MikeSteel718@msn.com