Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Convert your truck to run on WATER

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Default Convert your truck to run on WATER

You got a Chevy truck? Are you going to have a Chevy Silverado?

Are you TIRED of high gas prices?
Want to DOUBLE your gas mileage?
Want a CLEANER emissions vehicle?

Click the link below to find out how-to:
http://mrbeanauto.blogspot.com/

Old 07-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Default RE: Convert your truck to run on WATER

Want spam and a load of bs? Click here.

Old 07-02-2008, 05:54 PM

how about we dont post ads as bullitens k *******?

Old 07-03-2008, 09:31 PM

Not so fast, Bunky. This is real, and we need to learn more about it. The process for breaking out pure hydrogen from water has been around for almost 100 years and is so simple, even a high schooler can do it. Converting any internal combustion engine to supplemental hydrogen isn't that complicated and is proven to get huge (30-70% increases) in mileage. If it's too much work or reading for you, then let someone else try it, but don't badmouth it unless you are ready to eat your words. Do some homework. It's all out there.
Niko

Old 07-03-2008, 09:40 PM

I have actually been contemplating buying this manual and trying it on the push mower. If that works, then I will move up to the riding mower,4 wheeler, Tractor, truck, and Acura. After that, I am selling the kits and making a ****load of money. hahaha.

the thing is I know I am not the first to think of this and it will probably not work. the guy who is selling the bogus manuals is the guy making all the money

Old 07-03-2008, 10:22 PM

If it was so easy and good then why isn't everyone doing it already. And there would be people selling cars and scooters with it already installed.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:51 PM

yeah uh i wasnt saying anything about the actual conversion i was commenting on the fact of advertising via bulletins making it seem like a post k newbie? also, 30-70%...going out on a liimb here but if this were true, dont you think major manufacturers would be doing this alot? also 30-70% is kind of a big difference...i suggest you go to kalecoauto.com to find other products to go with your 30-70%...looks like a good website for you in particular

Old 07-04-2008, 08:14 AM

ORIGINAL: jcormier89

i suggest you go to kalecoauto.com to find other products to go with your 30-70%...looks like a good website for you in particular
[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 07-04-2008, 09:24 AM

The guys at Water4Gas encourage people to copy their manuals and spread the process of building these systems for themselves. They are totally into helping owners do this for themselves and NOT letting it go corporate, which would add profit and cost to the final product. There are companies now who will do a conversion for about $500. They sell the manual and unlimited access to the website research stuff and all updates for just under $100. I bought it and have the list of parts for building a system, which I'm doing now. It's not easy, but anyone with decent wrenching skills can do it (some electrical knowledge comes in handy too, because there are some optional mods to the map / maf sensor. Having a little challenge here).

The 30-70% is a wide range. There are a lot of different cars out there. There are guys doing diesel conversions for big rigs, which get only 2-4 mpg improvement, but think about this- this is huge for a commercial rig and can mean the difference between profit and loss on a 1000 mile trip. Also, there is a big gap in skill level with guys who build their own systems.

The mainstream automakers don't want this technology out there. The only way around a corporate assassination of this technology is a grass-roots effort by guys like us who can DIY. Remember "Who Killed The Electric Car"? Don't you think new cars & trucks could be getting better gas mileage than they do? Why are Ford and GM fighting the proposed mandates for 40+ mpg? If you don't think the automakers and the oil companies are working together to keep things just like they are, then think again.
Niko

Old 07-04-2008, 11:14 AM

Just make sure you tell us how it works bud and we need PICTURES as proof. I do think you guys might be going a little hard on the new guy just for trying something new. Hey, he may be right, and I am sure up for a solution to the gas crisis

Quick Reply: Convert your truck to run on WATER