Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

F/driver side hub/brake need help

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Default F/driver side hub/brake need help

I was drving down street heard back grinding noise, i pulled over rim was hot i took wheel off the nut that holds hub to half shaft or front drive train shaft on was loose i tightned it back up every thing tight no sight anything else wrong, when i heard grinding noise i lost all break preasure after tighhting nut was fine got brakes back so i thought,, any way i drove it felt fine i stopped tire smoking again break preasure gone this time break pads appear to be fine not new but still have meat on them i notice where metal was grinding metal rotor was touching in back a plate ,, what would cause this to keep rubbing i dint hit anything just driving along this happens is a 4x4, any help would be great need to fix this beast b4 snows lol

Old 12-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Default RE: F/driver side hub/brake need help

problem with front pass blinker i check all blinkers replaced all bulbs back one work great front one still doesnt work any ideas,, also with healer blower i think i turn on car start hearing a ticking noise under dash load kinda,, for like 15 sec is blower to heater i think after 10 - 15 sec it stop unless i turn car off it will do it again i have no heat at all

Old 12-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Default RE: F/driver side hub/brake need help

Sorry if I offend you, but I don't think anyone can answer your question if they have no idea what you are saying. I read both of those twice and neither one makes any sense. USE PERIODS!! They help, I promise. I know that a lot of guys on this forum will completely ignore that post because it is indecipherable.

What I am trying to say is: USE ENGLISH THE RIGHT WAY!!!!!!!