Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Got a hit and run a couple weeks ago...

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Default Got a hit and run a couple weeks ago...

Usually I am on truckforums daily to check out things going on but I haven't been lately since someone in my apartment complex tried parking next to my truck and hit the right front fender leaving a dent and about a 15" scrape along the edge molding. For those of you with the NBS Silverados, notice how the fenders flare out (which IMO looks cool). The top of the fender where there is a crease is hard to remake. Luckily one of my good friends who does auto body fixed the dent and rebuilt the crease where the scrape was. He did a great job at it and said he would have ordered me a new fender but they are expensive for these trucks.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Pelicandivebomb
Usually I am on truckforums daily to check out things going on but I haven't been lately since someone in my apartment complex tried parking next to my truck and hit the right front fender leaving a dent and about a 15" scrape along the edge molding. For those of you with the NBS Silverados, notice how the fenders flare out (which IMO looks cool). The top of the fender where there is a crease is hard to remake. Luckily one of my good friends who does auto body fixed the dent and rebuilt the crease where the scrape was. He did a great job at it and said he would have ordered me a new fender but they are expensive for these trucks.

Well, i know how you feel... i have been hit and run twice and just recently had my back window shattered out.glad to see it all got fixed and i hope you can catch who did it to ya

Old 07-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Toyota, Nissan, and Other Truck Forum Moderator

Check this out!! How good it would make us feel... http://www.stickdeath.com/2004auto.html

Old 07-08-2009, 05:58 PM

wow man that sucks glad to hear you got it fixed tho.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Chevrolet/GMC, Racing, Recreational Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by RUFFNECK4LYFE
Check this out!! How good it would make us feel... http://www.stickdeath.com/2004auto.html
Thats what I'm talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems you can't have anything nice these days without some @sshole messing with it. We were at the dock a few weeks ago and apparantly some idiot who can't back a trailer put a 2 foot scratch down the side of our Suburban and actually peeled the metal from the edge of the door like a can opener. I just wish I could have been walking up as he did it!

Old 07-08-2009, 09:06 PM

Man I lost myself on that site for about a half hour

Old 07-10-2009, 05:07 PM

I kinda liked the idea of having ex Navy SEALs guard my vehical 24/7. I just got out of the Navy a few months ago so maybe I can get a discount on that security package.