Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

harmless truck prank

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Default harmless truck prank

yall probably heard of this one. but anyways take a zip tie (preferably a long one) and zip it around his drive shaft and make it hit the bed or the gas tank or something. and when they take off it makes loud noises and its just funny seeing their faces.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Default RE: harmless truck prank

best one ever, hook the horn to the brake pedal switch. It might be hard to do but if you could pull it off, it would be awesome.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:15 PM
TruckForum Addict

Yes when i got married they did the tie zip ties and tied deer racks to the hitch.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:31 PM

We put a real small rock in this guys valvestem cap and tightened it until it slowly lets out air. Kind of mean but funny to we also put grease on the back of there door handles.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:06 AM

For someone who pisses you off: How about getting a core remover (for the tire valve stem) and removing the core. Quickly replace the cap and walk away. On a nice summer day, they will drive off and when the tires heat up the caps will shoot off emptying the tire in minutes (if the caps are plastic). Did this to a guy who door jammed me at the mall last year.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:22 AM

And other ruthless ideas:

1. Nails propped up against the tires of a car so when they move the car the nails pierce the tires.
2. Loosen the front hub caps if they have them.
3. Remove outer wheel weights with pliers. Will cause BAD vibrations at 65+ mph.
4. This ones not so bad but annoying......Walk by cars in the parkinglot and push the outside edge of the mirrors (the actual mirror glass) so that they are facing all the way out. Real funny for those who have manual mirrors.
5. Real bad one: JB Weld in the door key holes.
6. Razor blades on the windshield wipers scrathes windsheilds pretty good.
7. I have a ton of ruthless ideas to prevent car theft, car stereo theft, and gas siphoning out of your car that involve razor blades as well. Lol.

(I had a disturbing childhood)

There was a kid we worked with at the garage when I was in highschool that was a real *****. He had a dog he used to bring with him when he would come to pick up his pay check. The dog would sh*t on the sidewalk all the time and we would have to pick it up. So one day we got pissed, grabbed the sh*t when he was in the building and fung it on his muffler (rice cannon) and jammed it under his door handle. Needless to say he spend the next couple of days smelling his hand after he got in and out of the car and the next WEEK looking for where his dog pinched a loaf in his car. His car reaked so bad for a few days when he came to work, like burning dog. lol.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:52 AM

I still like the classic of taking all four tires off and setting the vehicle onto the rimms on the ground. leave the lug nuts nice and tight all on the hubs. That way they know it was a prank and are really pissed that they have to get out thier vehicle and spend the time to put all their wheels back on. Another one works really well, (requires an older vehicle) Take the coil wire or take one or two plug wires off and shut the hood. The coil on will have them baffled until thier battery is dead. The spark plug ones will make them think that thier vehicle is about to die all the time. (one for I-4, two for v-6,8)

Old 01-09-2008, 02:44 PM

If you can get under the hood, unplug the spark plugs just enough so you cant tell. If they arent car savey they will freak...lol

Old 01-09-2008, 11:56 PM
TruckForum Addict

Well that last one would suck cause if they get going down the road and build up the compression in the cylinders and the spark plugs shoot out it'll strip the threads out of the heads.... I would skip right past laughing to walking home and loading my 30-30 then eagerly awaiting the sorry jokester's phone call.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:12 AM

where i worked this summer we were doing tests on tomatoes, and our supervisor was a real *****, so we took a few diseased ones and crammed them all along his exhaust pipe and muffler and in the engine bay...

once those things got cooked it smelled HORRIBLE... he was a little pissed lol