Truck Forums

Truck Forums (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/)
-   Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/chevy-silverado-gmc-sierra-forum-11/)
-   -   Ride of the Month soon! (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/chevy-silverado-gmc-sierra-forum-11/ride-month-soon-6779/)

72charger 04-01-2008 10:32 PM

Ride of the Month soon!

Patrick(site Admin) said we could host a Ride of the Month Contest and he would post a picture ofthe winner's ride on the right side of the screen either below/above the top 10 posters box. So while I'm waiting to here back from him on how he wants to coordinate the poll, I want everyone interested in participating to respond on here some generic "I want to be in the Ride of the Month poll."

What I think we'll end up doing is just starting a regular poll thread and everyone can submit pictures of they're truck. But I gotta see who all wants to participate first. With that being said, I'm first on the list with my truck!!!

rxsteven 04-01-2008 10:39 PM

RE: Ride of the Month soon!

I think I got this one with my window mod!!! LOL

72charger 04-01-2008 11:03 PM

Awe geez, well I guess I'll be losing this one!:D

1997 chevy 04-01-2008 11:14 PM

sweetness i love the idea but are we going to have a new from called ride of the month or just by types (1 for chevy, 1 for ford.....)

72charger 04-01-2008 11:29 PM

ORIGINAL: 1997 chevy

sweetness i love the idea but are we going to have a new from called ride of the month or just by types (1 for chevy, 1 for ford.....)
I'm sorry, somewhere in the middle of that sentence your thought train got garbled up. What I think your asking is, "will we be having a Ride of the Month that includes Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Imports?" The answer as of right now is probably just Chevrolets, however I'm gonna try to look into the other boards and see if they look active at all. Patrick(the admin) said that the Chevrolets are really the only main hits on this site so he didn't mind if it was just a Chevy only thing. However I don't mind competeing with the other guys at all if they want to. If thereis a they to want to, LOL!

chevy112488 04-01-2008 11:59 PM

im in... and yeah nobody else posts, even the gmc guys usually just get on the chevy one (charger lol)

rxsteven 04-02-2008 12:04 AM

It will be like five of use taking turns. Best mod of the month might be cool to.

72charger 04-02-2008 12:05 AM

LOL, yeah.... Okay so we got 2. Who else?

rxsteven 04-02-2008 12:13 AM

Whats kind of rules are we going to have?

72charger 04-02-2008 12:18 AM

I was just considering that. I'm thinking there will be a minimum post count of say 25 posts.... maybe 50, I don't know yet. That way we don't get these fly by night guys on here making they're first post a submission to enter Ride of the Month. What do ya'll think? I don't know that they're should be any other rules.