Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Silverado Racing

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Default RE: Silverado Racing

Anyone heard of kelly pickler?? I'm seeing her on that smarter than a5th grader show and wow, just wow I can't stop laughing. Cute girl though.

Old 11-15-2007, 10:36 PM

There's tons you can do to that truck man and this is a great site to find out.

Old 11-15-2007, 10:39 PM

i know there is alot. i just dont want to get something and than find out after getting it that it was a waste of time and money lol. i was just thinking of an intake exhaust and chip.

Old 11-15-2007, 10:41 PM

you won't be able to stop after those!

Old 11-15-2007, 10:51 PM

Nope once you start it's hard to stop, I've been doing it steady since 02. We're addicts of a sort here!

Old 11-15-2007, 10:57 PM

lol. well really idk. lol. all i want to really do is lift it. either a 7 inch cst or 7 inch fabtech lift...not sure yet. kmc rockstar black wheels with...well now that bfg came out with their km2 mudders its a hard choice between those and the toyo mudds...and than of course it has to sound mean so i was thinking of a flow master 40 serries...if there is any better please let me know...and maybe an air horn just to scare ppl lol.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:18 PM

well ive got a tragic story, but its a typical honda driver. i was set up to race this 92 civic hatchback that was supposedly intake header exhaust on the stock single cam motor. little did i know, the damn thing was packing an h22, which is out of a prelude and comes with like 200 hp stock. anyways this guy had a intake, header, exhuast, jackson racing super charger, bigger injectors, something called honda data or something they talk about all the ****in time and a 50 shot of nitrous, which i find out about after we race. he then procededs to say that i will never have a chance in hell because he can smoke busa's. thats when the **** hit the fan. i myself own an 05 gsxr 1000 with full yoshi, power commander, k&n filter, stage 2 jet kit and aftermarket top end sprockets. i tell him that ill put everything i own on the race against my bike and he says im not worth his time. typical ****in ricer. you have no idea how pissed i am. one he picked on the slowest out of all of us andtwo my buddy with his bolt on ws6 called him out countless times but he wasnt worth his time either. i swear an sts turbo kit seems sweeter andsweeter by the day [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 11-15-2007, 11:19 PM

Flow masters 40's sound great. I saw train horns on youtube funny ****! If you do that get a bright *** light and mount it dead center, if you see someone driving that drives like they are kinda drunk or just got their license pull up behind them and lay on the light and horn. I'm sure there will be some seats in need of a deep clean lol.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:04 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: 72charger

It seems like the cops around here just like to pick on anyone driving a rice burner cause they automatically assume it's some punk 16yr old kid looking for a race.

YUP! That stuff is rampant here in cali. my wife gets hassled at least twice a month with no ticket to show for it. over here they will make you pop the hood and measure your height....like what is that supposed to accomplish.(allthe mods have carb #'s haha suckers).don't make no sense besides the fact that they just want to cite you. and as far as them tailgaiting the import, that happens at least once a week to me or my wife. and the funny thing is when ever you see a story about a racing fatality, seems like the most common cars that wreck are fords. especially mustangs too much power without the handling.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:50 AM

Popo, I really don't have anything against good cops, Im glad that you are a good one, everyone here can agree that we need more of 'em. I can't stand cocky cops tho. If I have one more "bean pole" of a cop pull me over and get an attitude with me Im going to jail! I'm not an aggressive person, but Im pretty big and don't like people half my size talking to me like I'm some little b*tch. Especially when I've been pulled over for nothing serious.

72Charger: I had that sh*t with State Police all the time when I had my 240SX. They would tail me for miles like that for no reason. Just drive right on the limit, stop at stop signs for like 5 seconds or more, you know drive like an old lady. They usually get frustrated and run off.

Kostonpower: Everytime is see that pic of your truck I smile. It just looks so sleek and clean.

As far as the addicts thing goes, I almost shake when I walk into a performance shop or truck outfitters like a freaking crack addict needing a fix! lol.

Quick Reply: Silverado Racing