Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Violence is always the answer.

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Default RE: Violence is always the answer.

thats what I love about TEXAS...trucks and guns WHOOP!!! well, Texas A&M is amazing too

Old 07-03-2008, 07:41 AM

THats why PA pisses me off! If someone comes into your house and comes after you without a weapon and you shoot them, you have a 50/50 shot at getting away with it scott free. Then you have to worry about families raping you in court cause their babies daddy wasn't around to pay child support anymore. I honestly think (like I said before) survival of the fittest....

If you are dumb enough to do it, then you accept the concequences PERIOD! No questions asked. You steel and get shot? You shouldn't have stolen anything! You are dumb enough to pull in front of a Semi going 80? Wham! Your dead and the truck driver moves on with his life. If you do egg a car, automatic beatdown! If you destroy property, you should just take the *** whoopin. ECT....

OOOOOH! Here is a good one. I think that if a 15 year old kid throws a stone at your car, you should be legally able to kick his *** the way his father should have for years. Can't control your kid? Let the neighbors do it!

Old 07-03-2008, 08:51 AM

Actually, I agree also. Cop crap hardly ever works. Once I had a guy who wouldn't quit laying 30 foot patches in front of my house at 3am. So I went down to his place and smeared 20 lbs of fresh food waste (we're composters) all over his pretty Firebird... in the middle of the day. He knew who did it and he learned a lesson. Probably saved the dickwad $300 in tires.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:21 PM

I like how they put it in Pulp Fiction, you dont f*ck with another mans car.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:01 PM
TruckForum Addict

There are 2 things in this world that a man loves... His TRUCK and His FAMILY! So like rxsteven said, "Don't f*ck with another man's truck!" and I add: Don't f*ck another man's wife, girlfriend, etc... you get teh idea...lol!

Old 07-03-2008, 04:38 PM

So don't f*ck with my Tr*ck, Ch*ck!

First Pics! Feast yer eyes!

[IMG]local://upfiles/7191/644E23E930D8423680E2B970F3D0DAB0.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-03-2008, 04:39 PM

I too have fallen victim to the yolks. I had some punk egging my cop car for about a week straight. so i hid in my wifes durango and waited and waited and waited. I never saw the kid do it but i did come out of the hatch a few times and scare the ones that were walking by it. with no sucess, i payed one of the little kids in the neihborhood to find out who was doing it for me. he gave me the kids name so i went to his school the next day. I contacted his resource deputy and we brought him in to the office. the look on his face was priceless. I had him read a whole list of vandalism statutes and then pressed him till he confessed. we called his dad at work and he made his kid wash my patrol car in front of the school.

now word has gotten out that i pay for info and the kids will even tell me if an orange is taken off my tree. no offense to the lazy cop stories either, I know they are out there and will work very hard so they don't have to do anything.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:55 PM

yeah well, somebody came by with a pair or wire cutter to my parents hosue last night and stole my 10 year old bros dirtbike....what pieces of human waste man....

Old 07-04-2008, 01:00 AM

My dad's shop got broken into Christmas day 2006, i happend to be out with my girlfriend at the time and coming home 11:15 that night i drove past it going into my nieghborhood noticing one of the gates were open. so not thinking about it i walked in with my mag light in my hand and walked right up on the 2 **** bags trying to rob the place. they took off running, one guy hauled *** down the street the other tripped and fell. i caught up to him and tried hitting him with my maglight but it slipped out of my hand and went flying due to pouring rain and cold *** temps. then he took a swing at me and took off running. You talk about a serious adrenaline rush, it scared the crap out of me. Then the real kick was when the officer showed up he told me he couldnt do anything because they didnt steal anything.

Old 07-04-2008, 07:42 AM

Actually, over New Years my mom's shop got broken into. She works at a mold texturing facility. They broke the front window, hopped in, broke into the petty cash and took all of the cash, but left all the plastic[&:]. They then proceeded to raid the candy machine, pop machine, and lifted everything up to the ceiling with the crane. They then took the remote for the crane and went mudding out back with the HI-Lo until they got it stuck. The damages ended up totallingless than $5000, but the hassle of the police brushing for fingerprints and such costed them 4 days of work time. Obviously that was kids. AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!

The automotive market sucks as it is without this kind of ****

Quick Reply: Violence is always the answer.