Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Violence is always the answer.

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Default RE: Violence is always the answer.

There are fewer things on this earth lower than a crook/vandal!!!

Old 07-04-2008, 11:16 AM

well said. well said. ****HEADS

Old 07-06-2008, 08:28 PM

I am always up for a good tp job, but we always do it to friends who we know wont get too mad about it or have done it to us. But Egging is low!!!! I dont know why people think thats ok. If someone did that to me I would wanna hang them up by their sack. My cars/trucks have stayed pretty clean so I cant complain too much.

He is a funny story: My office building got broken into a few months ago, the guy stole 5 computers, a bunch of new flat screen monitors, some cash and some coats. We had a minivan in the basement garage fromone of the big threeHQs (ill leaveun-named)he threw everything in that and took off. Idk who had to callthe companyand tell them their van was stolen but that would have sucked!!! Thank God the M-Class was in for repairs that weekend and the09 Cobalt SS was at the proving grounds! But here is the kicker, he took all that stuff and left an SRT 8 Charger in the parking lot along with a pile of sh*t in the lobby.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:55 AM

I plan on taking my chances with razor blades.

I want to put razor blades on the bottom windows of my house, around my stereo on my truck, around my gas cap, and garage door (all hidden). I will position them in such a way that they are hidden from sight, but will take your fingers off if you try to remove/open them. Think of it this way, electric gargage door, I'll never have to open it from the outside manually, so if anyone does, SLICE!. Same with the outside of the windows at my house. I'll never open them from there. ECT..... You get the idea. I figure it will leave plenty of finger prints and or DNA if anyone trys anything. And if they try to sue me I'll fight it tooth and nail.

POPO: What the likelyhood of me going to jail for doing something like that? Lol.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:32 AM

Ive been doing the razor thing for years now. It started when my car radio kept getting stolen. I never got a finger but I did get allot of blood in my car But they never came back. I dont think they would go to the police. How would they explain what they were doing to find them. After my truck got broke into out here in IN. I put them on one of my game boxes in case they came back for it.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:03 AM

How does that razor blade thing work? I dont see it.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: jcbst12

I plan on taking my chances with razor blades.

I want to put razor blades on the bottom windows of my house, around my stereo on my truck, around my gas cap, and garage door (all hidden). I will position them in such a way that they are hidden from sight, but will take your fingers off if you try to remove/open them. Think of it this way, electric gargage door, I'll never have to open it from the outside manually, so if anyone does, SLICE!. Same with the outside of the windows at my house. I'll never open them from there. ECT..... You get the idea. I figure it will leave plenty of finger prints and or DNA if anyone trys anything. And if they try to sue me I'll fight it tooth and nail.

POPO: What the likelyhood of me going to jail for doing something like that? Lol.
can't think of anything that would make it illegal but thanks to the **** bag lawyers, they will probably sue you and win[:@]unless by some very remote chance one of us has to enter your house or car to save you and then they get hurt on them. criminal negligence. doing something that could be reasonably be belived that it could hurt some one wetheryou intended to hurt them or not. like shooting straight in to the air. anyway I say go for it unless you have kids.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:21 PM

Nope, no kids. No patience for sh*tbags either. I figure as long as I don't forget to inform family and friends, I am good.

Someone at work told me to use battery acid along with the razor blades on certain things like the outside of the window. Ha ha. OUCH!

6mins2live:
titleAndStar(216,0,0,false," How does that razor blade thing work? I dont see it.

You shave them and bend them to fit whatever you want them to go on, glue them on the object in such a way that YOU YOURSELF won't get hurt, but someone else could. Paint them to match if need-be. Like if you put them on the center handle thing on the gas cap, bend the blades out a little, paint the baldes black, then just remember to open it by grabbing the entire cap, not the handle.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:24 PM

Gotcha. Thats pretty tricky.