Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

wtf why does GM have a bolt for the battery no one sells ? fing azzes

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Beginner
Default wtf why does GM have a bolt for the battery no one sells ? fing azzes

So I took my truck to maaco( my first mistake ) for body front work to put new head lights and a fender on.

they undid the battery I guess for the lights and on my way home my infomation center on my 2012 gmc sierra started saying charge battery. I get home and see the bolt that grounds the battery on the back is is gone and GM has a bolt that autozone and advance auto does not sell. Napa is closed. this was after 4 yesterday on sat. I dont work on trucks so my lingo might not be right but i hope if anyone reading this understand my problem can then tell me where to find this bolt on a sunday. I trying to find junk yards but damn their closed too. wtf who the hell works on their cars trucks on weeksdays, there has to be a place open on sunday thaqt sells this damn GM bolt the f'ers I hate GM and Maaco right now

where can i get this bolt on a sunday or am i *** till monday ?

Old 05-05-2013, 02:19 PM
TMW

Take the bolt from the positive side of the battery to Home Depot or Lowes or back to the auto parts stores and match it with a general bolt. Then get the correct one on Monday at Maaco or GM.

Old 05-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Beginner

Originally Posted by TMW
Take the bolt from the positive side of the battery to Home Depot or Lowes or back to the auto parts stores and match it with a general bolt. Then get the correct one on Monday at Maaco or GM.
Het thanks for that ideal, I try that