Ford Heavy Duty Discuss your SUPER DUTY F250s, F350s, and the everlasting POWERSTROKE!

What is ford thinking?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Beginner
Default What is ford thinking?

My experience with Ford Motor Company

I purchased a 2006 f250 6.0 with a measly 60,000 miles and was extremely happy with my new ford. I have since driven the truck 1,000 miles for a total mileage of 61,000 miles, that’s new for a diesel motor in my book and think the FORD MOTOR COMPANY should stand behind a diesel truck with 61,000 miles. I called looking for any warranty that applied to my vehicle and was told being I purchased it used and with the warranty out at 61,000 miles I would have to cover all expenses that were about to start piling up.

I purchased the truck and hauled one Harley Davison motorcycle and everything ran like a dream. I woke up in the morning and my 6.0 with 61,000 miles was hydro locked and needs a complete rebuild.

I’ve reached out to FORD MOTOR COMPANY for assistance and was given the run around and told good luck. I tried to explain that the truck only had 61,000 miles and a diesel motor shouldn’t be acting this way, nor the FORD MOTOR COMPANY be screwing it’s customer around, specially being FORD MOTOR COMPANY sued NAVI STAR MOTORS and won. So, let me see if I can understand what just went down step by step.
1. NAVI STAR build FORDS 6.0
2. NAVISTAR and FORD both know the motor is not working as it should.
3. FORD begins to see truck after truck for warranty repair issues, and I mean truck after truck after truck after truck…..you get the point.
4. FORD continues to put the motor in f250 knowing damn well it’s a defective motor.
5. FORD puts a freaking bandage on the situation until the customer is forced out or FORD MOTOR COMPANY factory warranty. Once out of the FORD MOTOR FACTORY warranty the customer is responsible for all repair cost.
6. FORD sued NAVISTAR engine and won due to a defective motor.
7. FORD DOES NOTHING FOR IT”S CUSTOMERS AND MASKED A BAD SITUATION UNTIL THE WARRANTY WAS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this is a direct slap to the FORD MOTOR COMPANY CUSTOMERS, not just any slap but a blind sucker slap you would expect from the weakest of the weak. It’s almost like show me the money, here’s your defective product, don’t let the door hit you in the *** on the way out. Actually, now that I’m thinking about it it’s a pretty common occurrence these days with huge corporations with crazy amounts of money screwing the little guys. In my opinion FORD is pushing the diehard FORD guys away by the thousands, and doesn’t give a ****. So, FORD can screw a customer that’s watched his dads dad drive a ford watched his dad drive one as well. This is where FORD mistake lies, my kid will never own a FORD, his kid will watch his dad buy a CHEVY or DODGE……..what do you think happens down the line from there?????

I MADE MY FIRST PAYMENT ON HIS VEHICLE YESTERDAY! BECAUSE OF FORD MOTOR COMPANY I’M FORCED TO MAKE PAYMENT ON A 6.0 WITH 61,000 MILES AND CAN’T DRIVE IT! FORD DOES NOTHING FOR IT”S CUSTOMERS AND HAS A COPORATE I DON”T GIVE A **** ATTITUDE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON NOT BUY A FORD BECAUSE THE COMPANY DOESN’T STAND BEHIND ITS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely
New DODGE diesel fan, along with my kids and his kids and so on!!!

Last edited by madmanTX; 04-04-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:07 PM

Your tail gate can be as a billboard to let people know.