Ford Ranger/ Mazda B-Series Discuss the Ford Ranger and it's sister, the Mazda B-series here.

New here today, need feedback on A/C for..

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2021, 12:30 PM
Beginner
Default New here today, need feedback on A/C for..

my Mazda B3000 Cab-plus Pickup, and I bought the truck new in '94, but couldn't find one with AC. I'm older now, and plan some travel to a new, home-State, and realize suffering hot weather without AC in my truck would be much harder than years past. I am 68 now, love to camp, and travel shorter distances, but to move, up for wherever sounds good in the US. I just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself.

I search out any posts on this topic first, and then ask additional questions if needed. I love my truck, I'll add that, and I know it so well, not so much the mechanical end, but I've been blessed with excellent Mechanics over the years. I just had my truck repainted with some dents taken out, and I have a good canopy/topper. Like the look of this forum, and this female welcomes the help of anyone with know-how to give me some good pointers, advice, opinions. Whatever you got, lock and load Usernames are fun, but I like using my own name on posts, just in case any of my Xs are on here, Just kidding, I can't think of but one that was interested in trucks Denise