Ford Ranger/ Mazda B-Series Discuss the Ford Ranger and it's sister, the Mazda B-series here.

ranger lift

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Default ranger lift

new to the forum so whats up.......anyway i have a 2000 ford ranger 6cyl xlt 2wdlooking for more power and lift its completely stock i am about to put some larger tires on it but want to hop it up for towing purposes i own a very larg atv and have tag-along freeloader freinds that like to go riding and i would like to take them along but need more towing power my kinda "goal" i guess you couls say would be to tow a 16ft trailor with 3 atv's on it so i want more torque and braking power ........i would like some where around a 4 inch suspension lift ....how hard would it be for me to put one on i dont have a huge shop or anything i have i guess you could say intermidiate mechanical knowledge i havent worked on trucks but am a master at working on atvs ,.........also i would like to convert it to 4wd later on myabe next year and was wondering if anyone has done this and how much work it would requirei know i would need transfer case and diff and all that but will i need to modify the frame any????
srry for all the questions i am trying to hop the ranger up so i dont have to buy a bigger truck i want to turn it into a pratty good truck........i would love to see the looks on my friends faces when i hook a goseneck up to a ranger lol

Thanks
Chase

Old 03-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Default RE: ranger lift

www.roughcountry.com has bpdy liftes and suspension lifts for 2wd and 4wd rangers u should check them out