General Motors Tech Chevy tech talk within.

GMC Parts.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 04:27 AM
Default GMC Parts.

Just want to share some things for GMC enthusiasts especially for the pick-up and 4x4. One of the important parts of a vehicle are it's wheels and tires aside from the engines. You must have to check your GMC Ball joints when you feel that your vehicle has this wiggling activities and when you have some difficulties in turning your steering wheel in directions. GMC are one of the big vehicles. It can carry luggages and any heavy loads. A friend tried to have this GMC Bed Rail for the protection from scratches and some marks and of course for always having some loads. Yes it helps eventhough sometimes it's quite boring and you feel that it has nothing to do with the car, but at least it got some styles and support I guess. For the truck bed, I guess you can add the GMC Bed Mat, of course to prevent scratches and unwanted marks also for that part that carries some lugagges and heavy loads. Aside from a new paint job, you can have all of these as an accessory, not that costly and can help you not having another paint job.