New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Whatz UP Cold air kits?

Old 11-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Default Whatz UP Cold air kits?

Howdy all yall.. im new OVIUOSLY .. but wanted to say hi to all here .. my name is bluez cause thats what it is on all the other forums i talk on .. however i own a 2004 f-150 ... all stock.. just started with the truck... and first thing i got is a volant cold air kit ... has any one had one of these kits? .. looks straight forward with little hardware.. but the mags all say it the best for the ford.. just wanted to know if any one has one of these on there ride? as fars as what i do.. is nat sales manager and i travel.. so i may be any where in the country on any giving week.. if yall have cool events where can i find them posted.. cause im always finding drag strips or race tracks or street races or car shows where ever i am .. i also take lots of pic's on the road and at the show i go to like SEMA my co. exhibits there every year so.. this year i got lots of pic's mostly cars but some trucks too... the fixxing up truck thing is not new to me however this is the first truck i have had in over 7 years .. lookinf at wheel next .. any cool pic of wheel would be cool too thanks Bluez

ok i can not up load a pic so.. maybe later