Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

4wheelonline.com SUCKS!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Default 4wheelonline.com SUCKS!!

Don’t ever do ANY business with this company!! There costumer service is flat out rude, dishonest and a flat joke!! I purchased a set of Rancho RSX 9000 about a year and a half ago from 4wheelonline.com. I contacted them about a warranty issue with the rear shocks and they said they would send a new set after I filled out there online “warranty request”. I asked the service rep on the phone what part number I needed to use since I was out of town for work. He told me the number and that is what I used in the “warranty request” including a description of REAR SHOCK. Four days later I receive the shocks and they are for the front!! I than call back and ask what I should do next. I was told to file out the online “return request” and wait for the RMA e-mail. So I filled it out and sent them back. Now I have to contact the “tracking department” to give them the number so they can track the package once it hits the warehouse. I now have to start all over with the “warranty request”. I get the new set installed, package the old shocks and send them back. In the mean time I failed to read the fine print stating that they would charge my credit card until they receive the old unit, $371.76. So after 10-14 business days they credit my card the following amount. Original charge, $185.88 X 2…… credit back $127.43 for the front shocks. They charged me a 25% restocking fee!!! Second credit, $162.47, they charged me $23.41 for shipping when I paid $9.07 for the same package. After going back and forth with their “credit department”, I was told this morning that it was my fault for using the wrong part number and the owner said all shocks have parts numbers on them and I should have checked! WOOW! Even after seeing in the system and admitted that I called to confirm the correct number, she still said it was my problem!! I have a tooooon of e-mail from these clowns that I can post if anybody would like to see the **** show I went through. Just thought I would pass along a little word of advice.