Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

goodbye truck forums

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 06:19 PM
TruckForum Addict
Angry goodbye truck forums

t
jsd

Last edited by cubpak89; 07-01-2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:07 AM

? Why leave?

Old 09-08-2011, 05:35 PM
TruckForum Addict

Originally Posted by Joeychgo
? Why leave?
i ahvent left there was a moderator that thaught he was high and mighty and sent me a pm saying that all my posts were not the correct info and misleading and screwing peoples trucks up but i spat back at the moderator and it seams to have left me alone
i simply sadi this is a forum to talk about trucks aint it adn all the info i post is on stuff i know how to do or have some knowlage of but
this sight is very great fro help and and a way to learn future problems that may or may not happen to your truck

Old 09-11-2011, 08:12 PM
TruckForum Addict

I am but a lowly mechanic, but from what I've seen, your posts have been correct. Besides, most of the threads here are usually a collaborative effort, so one single post wont ruin anybody's truck.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:42 PM
TruckForum Addict

Originally Posted by NullHead
I am but a lowly mechanic, but from what I've seen, your posts have been correct. Besides, most of the threads here are usually a collaborative effort, so one single post wont ruin anybody's truck.

lol i know this i was a little mad at the time when i got it and to everyone thanks for the help i have recieved and i hope my answers and help have helped i plan to stay here as long as the site is alive and kicking

Old 09-13-2011, 12:30 PM

A big +10000000 for cubpak89!!! You're a massive help to everyone on the Chevy forum!

Not to mention you probably steal everyones' hot girlfriends

Old 09-13-2011, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by cubpak89

i ahvent left there was a moderator that thaught he was high and mighty and sent me a pm saying that all my posts were not the correct info and misleading and screwing peoples trucks up but i spat back at the moderator and it seams to have left me alone
i simply sadi this is a forum to talk about trucks aint it adn all the info i post is on stuff i know how to do or have some knowlage of but
this sight is very great fro help and and a way to learn Hid light Bulbs problems that may or may not happen to your truck
No.. That sucks sorry to hear that. One lost and a new one in! I hope the mods are nicer to me!

Last edited by Tauros80; 09-13-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:54 PM
TruckForum Addict

Originally Posted by Tauros80
No.. That sucks sorry to hear that. One lost and a new one in! I hope the mods are nicer to me!
lol i think the mods problem was that he probably jsut became a moderator and wanted to let people know he is incharge

Old 09-13-2011, 11:04 PM
General Truck/Classifieds Forum Moderator

As far as I know we have not gotten a new moderator in awhile. As moderators we have the best interest of EVERYONE in mind.
I am glad to see you decided to stay. Also be aware that there have been spam PM's in the past from people claiming to be moderators.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:24 PM
TruckForum Addict

Originally Posted by chrisbmo2000
As far as I know we have not gotten a new moderator in awhile. As moderators we have the best interest of EVERYONE in mind.
I am glad to see you decided to stay. Also be aware that there have been spam PM's in the past from people claiming to be moderators.

thanks for that info the mod is a registered member on here but he could be spam as i never see many posts from the mod

Quick Reply: goodbye truck forums