Off Topic A place for you truck junkies to boldly post off topic.

trucker jobs

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Default trucker jobs

Hello,

My name is Ricky I'm from UK and I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for a job as a truck driver. It's been very hard for me to find a proper job as I didn't finish any truck driving school but I'm willing to work hard. I can be contacted at leadchatter@yahoo.co.uk so if you know how to help me...please do so...

Thanks a lot

Old 06-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Default RE: trucker jobs

Hi, Where are you based Ricky? If this is UK I think I could help you. I can think of two ways of solving your problem. The first thing you can do is to go to http://www.gumtree.com/ and add your post there. There are lots of people doing that so why don’t you try as well? You can also go to Courier Exchange website which is a dating service for truckers - no not that kind of dating service. The way it works is that, if you are an owner driver and have a load going from say London to Glasgow and you don't have a backload coming back to London, then you can take a look on the courier exchange loads board and see if anyone needs your courier services on your return journey. This site is also good for those courier drivers looking for a courier job as there are lots of new loads posted every day. Take a look at it and see if this can help you develop a source of work for loads and backloads. It might just solve your problem. Depending on how “big” you are, you can visit either www.courierexchange.co.uk for smaller owner operators or www.haulageexchange.co.uk for bigger ones. Hope that helps