Report Concerns, Make Suggestions, & Get Help Using The Forum A.K.A. Feedback Section Have questions, comments, or concerns about the website, post them here! NO TECH POSTS

What are these things?

Old 12-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
Default What are these things?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I just purchased a used truck that was a fleet lease. It has two half moon shaped things on top of the truck over the driver. They are yellow and probably about the size of a tennis ball. I'd like to know what they are and how to get them off if I can without ruining the paint job. Anyone know? I'll try to get a picture today and post tomorrow. Thanks.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:51 PM
cubpak89's Avatar
TruckForum Addict
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: iowa
Posts: 879

its probably a mount for light bar or amber colored stobe lights but if i could see a pic i owuld be able to tell more
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum
09-08-2011 07:39 PM
Ford F-150 Forum
04-01-2008 11:58 PM
Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum
04-01-2008 11:19 AM
Toyota Tacoma
08-13-2006 03:58 PM
Off Topic
05-06-2005 03:45 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What are these things?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.