Toyota Tundra Discuss the Toyota Tundra here.

03 tundra w/ bed liner as paint

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Beginner
Default 03 tundra w/ bed liner as paint

Hey guys I'm new to the fourms however, my first inquiry is about the workload and costs of how much it would be to paint my entire truck with some kind of bed liner, one with a more rougher texture preferrably.

I own a 2003 toyota tundra 4 door but half cab limited edition. I have xion hid/dtrl headlights and fogs, also I have ~~30 in or so Bfg all terrains with ~~20in xd addicts mate black. Also I have a leveling kit so that's ~~2-3in, and I got manga flow true dual exhaust. Lastly I have limo tinted back windows including back passenger 1/2 windows and then barely legal driver and front passenger window tint. I am explaining my situation because including payload/workload I wanted to know if the bed liner would look good with the truck. Now mind you, I would love to paint my truck mate black but that's too expensive because of its recent hype. I can provide pictures of my truck, black magic, if need be. Lastly if I were to paint my truck with bed liner I was thinking of using herculiner black.

Thank you for your time,
Black magic.