Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

03 silverado front tires rub

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by guinell1
visualize in your head how much 1 1/2 inches is, wait no get out a measuring tape so you can see how small that is

Wow,this is really getting funny. I'm arguing with someone that can't read. Go read the first post, and you will see that the guy is "debating" on a 3 inch lift. Where in the world are you getting 1.5"?? This guy is asking about a 3". REPEAT: 3 INCH LIFT. If you want to argue,thats fine. Like I said,I've done this most of my lift,and I work at a truck accessory shop part time installing lifts on rich kids trucks that their daddy bought them. I don't want to see another kid like my neighbor across the street paralyzed in an offroad accident. Lifting a vehicle can be fun,and it can also be dangerous. If you nothing nothing about lifts,leave the question answering to someone that does if it comes down to safety.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:44 AM

I'm smarter than that. I don't have kids : ) If I can figure out how/where to post pictures,I might post some of the jeep. I noticed that there isn't a place for jeeps on this forum since they aren't actually a "truck". Here are the specs on the jeep.

1994 wrangler, 114k original miles,inline 6,automatic (beefed up), SOA lift, shackle lift,dana axles,custom drive shafts,re-angled rear end,aem intake, 4:56 gears,rhino lined interior,36" mickey thompson baja's,bullethole rims,smittybilt bull bar,smittybilt rear bumper with recovery hook,offroad lights,POLICE SIREN. That's the basics,there are a few knick knacks on it as well.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:48 AM

its started off as 3 actually then he realized it was to much. Sorry i laugh at people who go overkill with their vehicles.....especially when its not built for that. The best is when u see tools driving around with ******** hanging from there hitch. or they put giant staks like they are some semi...so RETARDED....hahahah there vehicle usually matches the owner....their vehicle says alot about someome.

But all i was saying....he posted something....so expect the opposite reaction...not everyone is going to agree on what you have in stores for your truck. plus no one is being mean...we just all have strong opinions.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:51 AM

HonestBlades is the MAN hahaha

Old 02-15-2011, 09:18 PM
Toyota, Nissan, and Other Truck Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by honestblades
I'm smarter than that. I don't have kids : ) If I can figure out how/where to post pictures,I might post some of the jeep. I noticed that there isn't a place for jeeps on this forum since they aren't actually a "truck". Here are the specs on the jeep.

1994 wrangler, 114k original miles,inline 6,automatic (beefed up), SOA lift, shackle lift,dana axles,custom drive shafts,re-angled rear end,aem intake, 4:56 gears,rhino lined interior,36" mickey thompson baja's,bullethole rims,smittybilt bull bar,smittybilt rear bumper with recovery hook,offroad lights,POLICE SIREN. That's the basics,there are a few knick knacks on it as well.
Yeah for sure post em when u can, I'd like to see that! Its always cool to put alot of hours into a project then sit back and admire.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by honestblades
Wow,this is really getting funny. I'm arguing with someone that can't read. Go read the first post, and you will see that the guy is "debating" on a 3 inch lift. Where in the world are you getting 1.5"?? This guy is asking about a 3". REPEAT: 3 INCH LIFT. If you want to argue,thats fine. Like I said,I've done this most of my lift,and I work at a truck accessory shop part time installing lifts on rich kids trucks that their daddy bought them. I don't want to see another kid like my neighbor across the street paralyzed in an offroad accident. Lifting a vehicle can be fun,and it can also be dangerous. If you nothing nothing about lifts,leave the question answering to someone that does if it comes down to safety.
no obiously you cant read. i said he doesnt NEED a 3in lift and the 1.5 should fix his problem. any lifted vehicle suspension or body lift is still easier to flip over so i dont see what the problem is. why dont you go to your jeep forums or somehthing..?

Old 02-16-2011, 08:40 AM

Where can I post the picture of it at? I havn't driven the jeep since October. I've got to weld something on the front end. Tomorrow is my birthday,so I'm thinking about taking the doors off and cruising down to the gulf to see if they cleaned up all of the oil yet : ( You've gotta love South Alabama. 75 degrees by noon.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Toyota, Nissan, and Other Truck Forum Moderator

When you hit reply thread, scroll down where it says manage attachments. From there its like sending email. If you mean where, I would put it in the OFF ROAD section of Racing/Recreational.

Last edited by RUFFNECK4LYFE; 02-16-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Beginner

peace people peace....and share some constrictive thought...that way we could help each other....

Old 02-17-2011, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by MuddyGirl04
The best is when u see tools driving around with ******** hanging from there hitch.
i wanted to get some of those... lol

Quick Reply: 03 silverado front tires rub