Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2019 GMC Sierra Limited 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2023, 08:38 AM
Beginner
Default 2019 GMC Sierra Limited 4x4

I just bought this truck. Very excited by it.

I do have a few items I am hoping someone can answer.

1) If I had the right keyfob is this truck remote start ready? I only got one keyfob and it doesn't have the keys on it to do remote start. Not even sure if this model is capable of it or if I have to add it separately
2) The convenience controls on the steering wheel. Only cruise is there. Can I add in the controls so I can control the radio and such?

Thanks

Old 10-18-2023, 02:51 PM
Beginner

I asked this same question at the dealership and was told "no." Mine has Apple Car Play. Super annoying, as the little cover plate on the steering wheel is there, making you think they could add it. Pretty weak that a full-sized, nicely equipped truck doesn't have something so basic.

Old 02-01-2024, 10:27 AM
Beginner

Originally Posted by twgerber

1) If I had the right keyfob is this truck remote start ready? I only got one keyfob and it doesn't have the keys on it to do remote start. Not even sure if this model is capable of it or if I have to add it separately
2) The convenience controls on the steering wheel. Only cruise is there. Can I add in the controls so I can control the radio and such?

Thanks
your radio controls aren't behind your steering wheel? My 2018 Canyon Denail and 2015 Silverado both had them there

Old 02-01-2024, 11:45 AM
Beginner

Thanks
You should have cruise control buttons on the front left and menu/display buttons on the right with the radio channel selectors behind the left side and the volume buttons behind the right side.

Old 02-17-2024, 02:13 AM
Beginner

Thanks
Check out this reference guide from gmc https://www.gmc.com/bypass/pcf/gma-c...84161721_A.pdf

Last edited by thatGuyStu; 02-29-2024 at 09:01 PM.