Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BOYCOTT THESE BASTARDS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Default RE: BOYCOTT THESE BASTARDS!!!

well i need an excuse to com e back home to texas...so lets rip their *** apart!! damn, there are some of those companies out there!! liars only their for the money ya know!

Old 04-13-2007, 03:33 PM

I've had similar encounters with online companies and it does suck!! It seems as though they are only interested in money and a lot of them have forgot that the customer is always right!

Old 04-13-2007, 09:35 PM
TruckForum Addict

Yup. Good idea on the track meet thing... There is a kick-*** track here just north of Shreveport. It's called RED RIVER RACEWAY. Hooks like a ****.

Old 04-14-2007, 02:39 AM

ORIGINAL: SC_Chevy_Lover

I've had similar encounters with online companies and it does suck!! It seems as though they are only interested in money and a lot of them have forgot that the customer is always right!
With alot of companies nowadays, it's almost like the whole "the customer is always right" frame of mind is nearing extinction.

Old 04-15-2007, 11:35 AM

Performancecenter.com is another good site. I have used them several times and no issue. They also seem to know what they are talking about.

Old 04-15-2007, 01:36 PM

I agree that performancecenter.com is a good site. The only problem I have with them is timeliness of shipping their products. I ordered some JBA plug wires last week and on the my account section it said expected shipping date to be 11Apr07. Well, yesterday the date all of a sudden changed to 22Apr07!

Another problem I had is them sending me the wrong part. I ordered a hypertech 160 thermostat and when I "finally" received it, it was for a LS2 engine. I don'tknow how in the hell you can get 5.3L and LS2 mixedup, but they did. However, when I called them they werevery friendly and refunded my money.Overall great site, just a couple of knots to work out.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:55 PM

Well, well, well. A friend of mine told me about this post but it's too good to be true.I just hadto come back one more timeto express my condolences. Somebody got screwed by a company who gives not a crap about their customers and all my new friends are in on the post.

Let me first say I am sorry to hear about anyone getting shafted because it happens way too much these days. You guys think it's OK if it happens to someone else but it's a different story when it happens to you. That said, let me add that I think your story is full of ****, you caused it to happen and you were not smart enough to see it coming and now your cryin' and whinin'.

That felt real good.

Old 04-15-2007, 05:00 PM

tell the truth bowtie, you were watching this allllllll allong and just couldn't resist posting a comment

Old 04-16-2007, 01:31 AM

It doesn't really apply to your story anyway. You let yourself get screwed and boycotted a company that has a great reputation. The biggest difference however is that we don't agree with your boycott of a great AMERICAN company.

So back to the toyotas with you. And thank you for giving us close to 500 posts about you and your turncoat self. You really stirred up the bees nest when you got your sex change.

Old 04-16-2007, 01:38 AM

well ill be damned in the depths of hell!! it hoetie!! welcome back!! ....you know its good to see you post, only because you remind me of Arnie on 'Whats Eating Gilbert Grape" your dumb and you just cant help it! thanks for making my day!

Quick Reply: BOYCOTT THESE BASTARDS!!!