Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BOYCOTT THESE BASTARDS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 11:22 PM
Default RE: BOYCOTT THESE BASTARDS!!!

That will be another $500 from each of you. Like I said he will be back again and again. Bowtie we missed you, and I think bigchevy has a thing for you, he just can't admit it. He does have the pink poodle now, no you two can get together.

Old 04-16-2007, 11:57 PM

Yeah, Regal - you're right, I've been here all along. It's a fulltime job just checking the spelling on this forum.
Poopoo, I'm not boycotting a great American company, I'm boycotting what USED to be a great American company. All those new Tundras they're selling are full of ex-GM & Ford customers tired of getting screwed. Two of my buddies are looking at Tundras now after seeing mine. Should be lots of used Chevy's on the lots by now.
You guys are like a bunch of kids - as soon as you start losing you go to name calling. OK, I'll play - I didn't get a sex change operation, Poopoo, so you can't have me. You'll just have to go back to child molesting now. BTC, glad I could make your day. As soon as your tutoring gets you up to Forest Gump level, you'll be able to grown up movies too.
Hey, you guys might be on to something - this is kinda fun!

Old 04-17-2007, 12:00 AM

Hey bowtie, good to see you, by the way, check your grammer, your second to last sentence makes no sense. Just trying to help.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:02 AM

Bowtie, what year Toyota did you end up getting?

Old 04-17-2007, 12:17 AM

Wow, Smoke, you are right! My work here really is done now - you guys are making real words and even checking the work of others!Just my little contribution to make truckforums a liitle more readable. Now if someone could just come along and teach you guys how to be hospitable to newcomers, this Silverado forum might just grow to more than you 5 members.

Now, if you would be so kind as to tell me how to delete Bowtie's profile, I'll leave you 5 geniuses to yourselves.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:25 AM

Thanks for your help, we really needed it. And please don't leave, we were just razzing you. We really appreciate your input, it help sus make GM better. And as far as being hospitable, yeah we suck at that. Just please make sure you get the extended warantee on your next truck.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:48 AM

Why Smoke, you've got me all confused now. On one post you say you want to ban me and on another, you want me to stay. I just don't know what to do now.

I'll have to think about the extended warranty on my new truck but I already feel ahead of the game. I've had it one week already and I haven't had to take it back to the dealer to get the blown fan switch replaced or to find out why the wind shield whistles on the highway. None of my radio stations are all static all the time.When I back out of my driveway, I don't hear that familiar KLUNK when I drop it in R.

No, this is definitly NOT like my last truck - I think it was a red one, wasn't it? Now, how about banning me and deleting my profile so you don't have to listen to me anymore?

Old 04-17-2007, 01:03 AM

Hey guy, just trying a little courtesy. I just want to give you a chance to speak your point so we can discuss your issues.