Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Opinions? Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Administrator

THE OTHER TEAM WINS!!!!! THAT COUNTS

Trust me I'm used to it.

I hear they redid the Lions logo this year... They gave him claws!!

Hissssssss!

Last edited by GMCSierraFan; 04-23-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:20 PM

The redo is really close to what it used to be. I really didn't notice the difference until they pointed it out. I'm a giants fan. I hate the cowboys, and there seems to be so many cowboys fans out here.

The lions did come close to winning every game this year, if you understand what I mean. They stayed up with most of the teams until maybe the first quarter was over. But, with all those #1 picks, they should start getting good pretty soon, I hope. Hate to see good picks go to a waste.

Anyway, I hope NY gets a good wideout. Not sure about braylon though, they say the dropsies can be cured. Would rather heyward-bey though. Wow. How in the world did we go to the NFL in this thread. I'm sorry everyone. I guess I should add pertinent info into this post.

Etacie, go and get a LT1 or LS1 camaro. They should be going for around what you got, especially the LT1's. Heck you should be able to get an LT1 camaro for about 4k. But the LS1 camaros are on fire. I road in one of the last years made (maybe a 2000 or 01, not sure when they quit makin them) and my friend got it up to 150 pretty easy. You should have fun with one of them, if you don't get in trouble first. Even an older corvette like from the early 90's is going pretty cheap nowadays. Of course, that is my favorite body style for some reason. But you just gotta remember, you can get into some trouble fast, and insurance ain't cheap on a sports car.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:17 AM
Administrator

You can get a really decent late 70's firebird or Camaro for $3-$4500. I say get one of those, strip all the 70s emmisions and Build up that 6.6

Old 04-24-2009, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by 98white5.0
The redo is really close to what it used to be. I really didn't notice the difference until they pointed it out. I'm a giants fan. I hate the cowboys, and there seems to be so many cowboys fans out here.

The lions did come close to winning every game this year, if you understand what I mean. They stayed up with most of the teams until maybe the first quarter was over. But, with all those #1 picks, they should start getting good pretty soon, I hope. Hate to see good picks go to a waste.

Anyway, I hope NY gets a good wideout. Not sure about braylon though, they say the dropsies can be cured. Would rather heyward-bey though. Wow. How in the world did we go to the NFL in this thread. I'm sorry everyone. I guess I should add pertinent info into this post.

Etacie, go and get a LT1 or LS1 camaro. They should be going for around what you got, especially the LT1's. Heck you should be able to get an LT1 camaro for about 4k. But the LS1 camaros are on fire. I road in one of the last years made (maybe a 2000 or 01, not sure when they quit makin them) and my friend got it up to 150 pretty easy. You should have fun with one of them, if you don't get in trouble first. Even an older corvette like from the early 90's is going pretty cheap nowadays. Of course, that is my favorite body style for some reason. But you just gotta remember, you can get into some trouble fast, and insurance ain't cheap on a sports car.
lol yea. Im just going to stick with a truck. The sad thing is that the insurance on an 2001 camaro is cheaper than what im paying for the truck that im currently driving haha. But I decided that I would LOVE a sports car but I would end up doing something stupid and getting hurt more than likely..

Old 04-24-2009, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by 92chevysilvy
You can get a really decent late 70's firebird or Camaro for $3-$4500. I say get one of those, strip all the 70s emmisions and Build up that 6.6
Yeah, you have no idea how much I would love to do this. But I don't have the time/money and or knowledge. My dad is getting either a 69/67 camaro or a older nova. He has been looking at car auctions/shows and he's probably going to buy one and damnnn. One of the 69 camaros he had was street legal and had 600 horse. Then he showed me some that were ment strictly just for the track and they had anywhere from 800-1200hp and they had wheelie bars lol. When I saw fast & furious I did not even know that was realistic lol, I thought it was just in a movie and then my dad said no, there really is cars that can do that.