Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

want to get out of a ticket?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 07:14 PM
TruckForum Addict
Default RE: want to get out of a ticket?

I'm a cop in the Air Force, and we were running a training exercise last year. I was in my POV (my personal vehicle), and was the "Perp".I had specific instructions to "make it as realistic as possible"... We have the Impalas with the 3.8's here and I had 4 of them chasing after me, as well as the flightCC in his 5.4 F-150. It was hilarious!!! I'd punch it, slow down and let themcatch up and do it some more... My buddy was the lead persuit vehicle, and he said every time I puched it from 55 mph, he could hear both of my back tires break loose. My flight chief stopped the exercise after an hour, and told me "Not so realistic next time..". I told him we should get the new Impala SS's... No dice.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:30 PM

the chargers are pretty sweet too. But, (and I know I will take some crap for this), my brand new crown vic is fast as hell. they did something to the tranny that makes it stay in the power band at every shift and it flat out flys.

Old 05-11-2007, 06:32 AM

i got pulled over last weekend... it was night and me and 2 of my girlfriends were comming home from a party and i passed an intersection and there were a set of bright headlights towards the intersection i slowed down to the limit and drove on and the ar behind me coems on up and is tailgating me with his high
beams on and i'm getting pissed anyway i get going down this hill and i say enough of this i hog on the petal and i get up to 80-85 and i see lights flashing in my rear view. and i start to think of popo how to get out of a ticket hmmm i was sort of polite he said you know why i puled you over, yeah speeding.. because you had your highbeams in my mirrors and u were tailgating me, i didn't and i wasn't, oh bla bla bla get out of the vehicle bla bla go back and wait in your vehicle he comes back wit my lisence and stuff said everything looks ok sir and i'm gonna let you off with a verbal warning i said thanks and shook his hand tho i wanted to punch him in the stomach and i put up my window and drove off verry tempted to break the tires looseand as soon is i got arround the first big turn i hammered the gas again to loose him beforehe started following me again and got home and hid the truck haha. i think i never got a ticket because i reminded him of the highbeams and the part of him trying to drive into my pan.

Old 05-12-2007, 06:47 PM
TruckForum Addict

Nice. Here at Barksdale, we have exclusive jurisdiction, Whichbasically means only Military Police has the authority to enfore the laws. There is a civilain cop that lives on base (his wife is military), and he thinks he's tough ****. One time,he was in his car at a stop sign, and I pulled up next to him and he asked me if I had any mufflers on my truck. I told him no, and he said he should give me a ticket.....I guess he didn't know I was a cop..... So, when the intersection had cleared, I hammered it, and he tried to keep up. He hit his takedowns and everything... I turned into the parking lot to my squadron, and he pulled in behind me. A MP patrol was sitting there and asked him what he was doing, and he told them the story, and they laughed at him and told him to leave before they busted him for impersonating and get him barred from base... It was hilarious. Every time I see him driving on base, I pull up next to him and pipe him... It never gets old!!!

Old 05-13-2007, 07:36 PM

nice!

Old 05-14-2007, 09:43 AM

haha thats sweet

Old 05-14-2007, 03:59 PM

hahahahaahhaa thats funny. guess he should know where his jurisdiction is next time.