Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

well decisions decisions

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 07:46 PM
TruckForum Addict
Default well decisions decisions

order new rockers and cab corners for my truck or just wait and get my car looked at as its on a lazy mode
or get cab corners and rockers for the truck thats all i really need to get it looking good again im not to worried about the bed rust just yet as i can probably just trim it down a little and sand and prime and leave it
what to do what to do ?????????????????????????????????????
?????????????
actaully my buddys dad is going to run a timing test on the car tomorrow

leaning towards finishing off the truck cause its all done with its stubborness
im going to get some bungs for the o2 sensors and have them re welded in
then new o2 sensors and then an egr valve

Old 06-23-2011, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by cubpak89
order new rockers and cab corners for my truck or just wait and get my car looked at as its on a lazy mode
or get cab corners and rockers for the truck thats all i really need to get it looking good again im not to worried about the bed rust just yet as i can probably just trim it down a little and sand and prime and leave it
what to do what to do ?????????????????????????????????????
?????????????
actaully my buddys dad is going to run a timing test on the car tomorrow

leaning towards finishing off the truck cause its all done with its stubborness
im going to get some bungs for the o2 sensors and have them re welded in
then new o2 sensors and then an egr valve
personally wait to get your car looked at.

i held off on buying alot of stuff for my truck before my inspection and that saved me about 400 bucks.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:04 PM
TruckForum Addict

yeah well today i ran over a thumb tack what i thaught was a freaking nail so i startede to lossen my lugnuts on the back wheel where it was and guess what all the damn lugnuts are to short not the proper size for the truck by short i mean the part where you can put the lug wrench on there isnt enaugh to get a good grip on them without striping them which most where but i got all but one loose my brother comes home and pulls out the thumb tack man i am so pisssed off
tomorrow is payday and guess what im getting longer wheel studs and different lugnuts
so that i wont have the same damn problem on the other side and as wheel as the front
all new all the way around also teh rims that are on teh truck arent the right size as they take up about 1/2 inch on the studs themselves so longer wheel studs new lugnuts and ill be happy and wont be pissed of anymore when i gotta take a tire off
and i also dont have inspections here but i think i will wait to get my truck done but for sure getting new studs and lugnuts