News, Updates & Announcements Stop in here to get the latest on TF happenings! Just take a look.

MUST HAVE - Tailgate Swith - GateSaver

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Beginner
Exclamation MUST HAVE - Tailgate Swith - GateSaver

Do you have a tonneau cover on the bed of your truck? If so, the Tailgate Switch - GateSaver is for you! Have you ever done any of the following:

Have you ever mistakenly forgot to put your tailgate up after getting something out of the bed of your truck?
OR
Have you ever left your tailgate down and mistakenly backed into something that you shouldn't have?
OR
Have you ever been going down the road or highway and
realized you left your tailgate down and all your priceless possessions are now all over the road or gone?

The Tailgate Switch - GateSaver is the perfect solution to your problem or will make the perfect gift! Purchase and install (easy installation directions included) a GateSaver, so you won't have anymore issues with your tailgate. The Tailgate Switch - GateSaver will remind you every time your tailgate is down, so you will be able to "Protect Your Truck and Protect Your Investments"!! It doesn't matter what the year/make/model of your truck is, the Tailgate Swtich - GateSaver is the
perfect solution to "Protect Your Truck and Protect Your Investments"!!

Old 12-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Administrator

Duplicate post

Old 12-08-2012, 06:04 AM

Are there people out there that are really that Dumb that would need one. Dam I don't want to meet them on the road.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:57 PM

You havn't drove in Alaska then have you? We get the worst from all over the country come up here for the army. I pull at least 2 cars a day out of the ditch. I had a guy onetime on a state maintained gravel road that was afraid to drive on it cuzz he thought he would get stuck. I had to ride my dirtbike up and down the first 1/2 mile and back to get him to finally drive on it in 4wd, and then in a puddle he shifted to 4low.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 PM
TruckForum Addict

*facepalm*

Now, I'm from Michigan and I aint afraid to take a 2wd minivan down a muddy road ....... 4low is just ....... wow ... :|

I took my unloaded 2wd longbed through all kinds of mud and snow and never got it stuck.

Also, useless product is useless. I'd never buy anything like this.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:49 PM

You would be amazing what the US "army" comes up with for people, and we get tons of dumb stuff up here. Considering the army training site is my playground, i could tell you about stuff like that all day long.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:08 AM
Beginner

Are there people out there that are really that Dumb that would need one.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:28 AM

Its funny, because as I look at this again, I'm watching "Dumbest stuff on wheels".