Vehicles for Sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1998 GMC 2500HD and plow- Grand Rapids, MI

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Administrator
Default 1998 GMC 2500HD and plow- Grand Rapids, MI

1998 GMC Sierra K2500 8600GVWR (has all 1-ton components)
-5.7 Vortec 4L80e, 146,000 miles, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Power Door Locks, sliding rear window, cloth split bench seat, Dual Batteries, Bed liner, holes for 5th wheel in bed, light bar under tailgate.
New in the last year: front and rear brakes (pads, shoes, drums, and rotors), water pump, Ball joint, caliper, both front hub/wheel bearings, wheel cylinder, wiper blades, M/S tires (95% tread), fuel pump, coolant flush, radiator tubs, transmission was triple flushed, spark plugs, air filter, oil was changed 500 miles ago. Alignment was performed at 142,000

Condition:
The good: is in good shape overall, and in very good shape for the year/mileage. Powertrain is flaweless. Engine runs great and has never faltered. Transmission shifts very smooth and does not have the typical "chevy clunk". Interior is in clean shape with no rips or tears in the seat. All gauges work. All sensors work. Air blows cold and was recently recharged. Paint is in good shape. Cab corners are solid and show no signs of corrosion.
The bad: There is a small spot of rust on the bottom of the drivers side door that just appeared in December. I believe it is still repairable. There is also some rust on the rear bumper where the Previous owner hit something and it rusted. I am very **** and particular so this is being very picky. There are a few dings and scratches, but nothing that is noticeable unless you're really looking for it. Driver side leaf spring sags due to age as well. Was quoted $150 to fix but nobody notices it but me.

7'6" Boss Super Duty plow
-Commercial Duty
-quick connect
-Good condition-no rust
- Was just installed in November and used to plow residential ONLY. Never had a plow prior to 2010. Also have a light bar with 2 strobe lights and 2 switch activated floodlights that is easily removable and not on the truck currently

I know that I'm selling a plow truck in June, but it's a great opportunity to get a good one before prices skyrocket this winter. This truck has been good to me and I would keep it if I could, but my job requires me to drive a lot and I bought a more fuel efficient commuter car. This truck is a great opportunity for an individual to make some money plowing with this truck even though it's not winter yet,or it is in good enough condition to make a great landscaping truck. It pulls a trailer with ease as well. I'll reiterate, every component of this truck is HEAVY DUTY; brakes, steering, driveline, mounts, springs, axles, etc etc etc. It's a great truck that's ready to work.

For Pictures follow this link: 1998 GMC Sierra 2500HD FOR SALE pictures by Simpleprestige - Photobucket

$8500 OBO Truck with plow
$6500 OBO without plow
$2500 for plow, mount, and light bar
If you have any questions please Call, Text, or email me at 616 485 9531 or kmfinley93@gmail.com. Thanks for looking!

Attached Thumbnails 1998 GMC 2500HD and plow- Grand Rapids, MI-downsized_0626111159.jpg  
Old 06-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Chevrolet/GMC, Racing, Recreational Forum Moderator

Come on - your selling it after all that work??? Someone is going to get a nice money making truck! Good luck with the sale!