Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

GMC Sierra & Commercial Dealer, here to answer any questions I can

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Default GMC Sierra & Commercial Dealer, here to answer any questions I can

Hey all, my name is Ryan Vaughn, and I am the Communications Director at Good GMC Isuzu, a GMC & Commercial Truck dealership in Grand Rapids, MI. I am starting this thread to answer any questions I can about anything GMC or Commercial truck. I will be monitoring this thread daily at the least, so expect a quick response to your question. I hope I can help!

Old 09-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Default RE: GMC Sierra & Commercial Dealer, here to answer any questions I can

Also, if anyone would like to chat live with me, I am usually available during normal business hours (EST) by visiting our website and clicking on the 'chat live' icon in the top right corner.

http://www.goodgmc.com/

Old 09-12-2007, 06:56 PM

what is a communications director,exactly?..marketing?

Old 09-12-2007, 08:44 PM

what kind of questions are we answering here?

Old 09-12-2007, 10:25 PM
TruckForum Addict

What is the capital of Assyria? What is theairspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Old 09-13-2007, 03:46 AM

how can you be SURE the lite in your refirgerator goes out when you close the door??

Old 09-13-2007, 08:30 AM

1. Basically what I do is I handle any and all written correspondence coming out of our dealership, I create, modify & manage our internet presence, marketing, PR, etc.
2. I will answer any questions you would like to ask, although I would like to keep it on the subject of commercial vehicles and/or GMC vehicles, as those are my areas of expertise.
3. Calah is the earliest capital of the Assyrian Empire, and its last was Nineveh. Nineveh is located on the east bank of the Tigris river near the base of the Kurdish mountains. I believe the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow depends on whether it is a European or an African swallow (besides which, one of them is non-migratory, making the question slightly more complicated).4. Close the door really slow while peeking inside, and in many refrigerators you will see the light go out. Alternatively, there may be a small button inside your refrigerator somewhere near the top which, when depressed, turns the light off.

Old 09-13-2007, 06:12 PM

cool..a sensk of humor!...Welcome!

Old 09-13-2007, 07:00 PM
TruckForum Addict

LOL!

Well to keep it on the subject, will GM be releasing that 427 prototype SIlverado and if they do, will GMC also have a version?

Also, how come there is not a step side/short bed version of the new trucks? Will they be offering one or are they trying to get away from having different body options?

Old 09-14-2007, 08:53 AM

1. Well, the word on the street around here is no, due to poor sales-volume outlook as well as the price tag that the 427 would be carrying (over $50,000), but that hasn't stopped people wondering. We've got one Sales Professional who is obsessive about performance trucks like this, and once or twice a month he will get in some type of heated debate with someone about GM's need to produce the 427 (and that's coming from a GMC guy!).
2. From what we've been told GMC is not going to be offering a step side/short bed version of the new Sierras. That's not to say that it won't happen, but it's not likely to. As for their reasoning behind the decision, you got me. [sm=lame.gif]

Quick Reply: GMC Sierra & Commercial Dealer, here to answer any questions I can