Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I just found a must have accessory for my truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Default RE: I just found a must have accessory for my truck

ORIGINAL: Cracker

You have a hilariously twisted sense of humor Quick!
Yes Thats why it would be a very bad thing if I had as much money as those guys on the vids lol! Get a lifted silverado and come up behind people that are waaay to drunk to be driving, kick the light into high and lay on the horn.

Old 10-07-2007, 09:17 PM

I am so close to doing that. it's not even funny!

Old 10-26-2007, 01:05 AM

I just bought a 17.5 million candle power spotlight. Would that work? LOL

Old 11-12-2007, 02:56 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm Matt , one of the owners of Hornblasters.com, I just want to take a minute and introduce myself, I take great pride in running my business with character, and ethics. It has come to my attention that another air horn supplier is spreading false rumors and fabricating bad customer reports on many blog and public forum sites since September 2007 (The time the other suppliers domain name was registered) I'm here to clear up any misconceptions, Hornblasters.com 's first priority since day one was 100% customer satisfaction, when launching our product we know how imperative it was to provide the BEST customer service and support and to offer only the finest products around. Our products are not cheap. They are not the entry level bare minimum components to create sound. Remember, you do get what you pay for. We offer unmatched 24 customer support, we are the authoritive source for over the road locomotive air horns.
If anyone ever has a problem with any of my products please call me personally at 1-877-209-8179, and ask for Matt Heller. Customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority!
HONK HONK HONK!

Old 11-12-2007, 06:52 PM

Matt --- Its ironic you showed up on here....My old man literally just finished installing his Caboose 3 Chime Stainless horn set and tested out today. As we drove around town he pulled up to unsuspecting pedestrians and laid into the train horn. Most of them jumped or at least flinched. Some girls nearly fell down. 1 little girl started crying, and 1 hillbilly guy flipped us off and wanted to fight. I have never seen my dad as happy as he was today. Thank you HornBlasters.com.

Obviously after seeing the fun my dad has with his horn, I have to get one now. His was not as loud as we had hoped it would be though, so Im going to get one louder. What horn would you recommend that would fit behind the grill of my truck?

Old 03-20-2008, 11:18 AM

Yea Hornblasters has been known for there super high prices

Old 05-29-2008, 10:31 AM

^^Really? I'm curious as to where you got that information from. Because i know that hornblasters is nothing but good quality products and service. You don't even have a telephone number for people to contact you. Hornblasters builds relationships with its customers and delivers unbelievable service. I'm sorry you had to steep so low as to put a competitor down just to try and boost your own business.

Horn If You're Honky!

-garrett