Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parting out 1997 GMC Sierra SLE

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 11:57 AM
Beginner
Default Parting out 1997 GMC Sierra SLE

Hi I'm parting out the rest of this truck. This truck has been a 2 owner (really I think of it as one owner it was bought brand new from the dealership by one guy then given to his son, his son was driving it when he was hit head on by a drunk driver). It has been a northern Louisiana truck its whole life so therefore there is NO rust or rot in this truck. There may be very slight surface rust but no flaking or anything like that. This truck was very well maintained since the day it was bought. The motor trans computer and wiring harness are sold. The bed and rear bumper does not come with it as the guy bought another truck just like this one and is using good parts from this one for his new truck. The rest of the truck however is up for bids. The fuel pump is even fairly new. If you want to buy the whole truck you are welcome to do so after the bed and rear bumper is removed. the wheels and tires are even good on this. Please view this quick video to see the actual truck and feel free to contact me if you want anything.